X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sportsuser101
    • Feb 2005

Holy shutdown corner batman

Rolle signed with the Ravens.. jeez what a secondary!
    Dareus - 1st Round Pick
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Ravens definitly don't lack on the D side. If Mason can help on O, this team will be scary again.

Comment

• EDS
      • Jan 2003

Other then Reed (and obviously he a quantum leap ahead of what we have or what pretty much any team has) I like our secondary better.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

vincent was great at FS after coming back.. not saying he is better than reed as far as hitting.. but it remains to be seen if he is a step down in any other areas.. his first game at fs he had a sack, int, and fumble recovery.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• EDS
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
          vincent was great at FS after coming back.. not saying he is better than reed as far as hitting.. but it remains to be seen if he is a step down in any other areas.. his first game at fs he had a sack, int, and fumble recovery.

I like Vincent alot, don't get me wrong, I just think Reed is the the best safety in the NFL and should have garnered defensive player of the year honors.

Comment

• Mudflap1
            Next Question!
            • Nov 2004

He WAS defensive player of the year, wasn't he?

Jon

Comment

• Dicknoze69
              Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mudflap1
              He WAS defensive player of the year, wasn't he?

Jon
              Yes, he was.

God give me style and give me grace
              God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

i agree.. reed is a beast.. he can do it all.. but there are a few safeties that are not far from him..

who is the ravens SS?

mcalister and rolle, w/ reed is pretty sick.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  i agree.. reed is a beast.. he can do it all.. but there are a few safeties that are not far from him..

who is the ravens SS?

mcalister and rolle, w/ reed is pretty sick.
                  Reed is a FS/SS.. Him and Demps play both safeties but most of the time you will see Reed playing SS.
                  Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                    Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
                    Reed is a FS/SS.. Him and Demps play both safeties but most of the time you will see Reed playing SS.
                    Exactly...they play their Safeties mostly interchangeable, but Demps is labeled as the FS.

God give me style and give me grace
                    God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• Brad528
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by EDS
                      Other then Reed (and obviously he a quantum leap ahead of what we have or what pretty much any team has) I like our secondary better.
                      Thats the funniest thing i have ever heard. With the addition of Rolle your Secondary is no where near the Ravens. Your secondary isnt even the best in the division let alone better then the Ravens

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Originally posted by Dicknoze69
                        It does look good for us acquiring Shelton, but if the Cards don't want Henry, what do we give them? It's possible Green might just cut Shelton if it comes down to it.
                        I think they vastly overpayed for this guy. I have always thought he was overrated as a #1 but he will make an excellent #2 corner for the Ravens. I think he's better suited for #2 as opposed to the top corner.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Brad528
                          Thats the funniest thing i have ever heard. With the addition of Rolle your Secondary is no where near the Ravens. Your secondary isnt even the best in the division let alone better then the Ravens
                          And who is better?
                          Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
                            And who is better?
                            Nobody touches our secondary if we get Ty Law. I really hope that happens. The Ravens secondary is the best right now but ours is certainly the best in the AFC East. The Miami secondary will lose Surtain and they have lost both of their safeties, New England lost Ty Law and acquired Duane Starks so they are pretty decent, and the Jets 2ndary stinks. Buffalo's is the best AFC East defensive backfield.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey
                              Nobody touches our secondary if we get Ty Law. I really hope that happens. The Ravens secondary is the best right now but ours is certainly the best in the AFC East. The Miami secondary will lose Surtain and they have lost both of their safeties, New England lost Ty Law and acquired Duane Starks so they are pretty decent, and the Jets 2ndary stinks. Buffalo's is the best AFC East defensive backfield.
                              I agree. I don't think our secondary is better then the Ravens. I think we are if we get Law but right now I don't think we are but I think we are clearly the best secondary in the AFC east. They have no safeties that touch us and Clements is better then either of there current CBs and if they lose Surtain there in even worse shape.

That post was funny Brad. Thanks for the laugh.
                              Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

Working...
                              X