X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billsouth
    • Jul 2002

rumors about buffalo

rumors are flying around the other board and the bills message board that ty law is going to sign with us. on the bills board, someone claims to have heard it on nfl total access.

anyone hear it?
    "once a raider always a raider"
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

They rerun total access a dozen times a day- watch it and let us know if it's true

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

If Law signs with us its a clear indication he is pissed at the Pats. We cant pay him and I doubt Milloy has that much pull. In Boston they are making it seem like everything is cool, but this would be a sure sign of the opposite.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
        Knows More Than You
        • Feb 2004

Also...on BB.COM message boards, someone claimed to have heard from a report in Cleveland that Crennel in intrested in Henry, and might be willing to trade Andre Davis (the WR that caught the 99 yd pass last year) and possibly a draft pick for him....
        BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

I actually hope we pass on Law, particularly if our cap numbers are anywhere near as tight as we've recently been led to believe. I'd rather have us spend our precious cap $$ on more pressing needs.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ch19079
            • Mar 2005

henry to the browns is ok, but we need a OT. not a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick OT starting next year.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              • May 2003

. . . Although I wouldn't turn him down at the right price, either.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• G. Host
                Banned
                • Jul 2002

Personally I hope we trade Laywer to a team which Law goes to. Greedy and greedier can start their new act in a new division.

Comment

• EDS
                  • Jan 2003

I rather pass on Law because signing him essentially means there is no hope of extending Clements, and it would mean three starting defensive backs would be on the wrong side of 30.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Rumor posted by someone who claims it was on ESPN Radio that law would sign with the Bills tomorrow

Poster on official site has fewer than 10 posts......false rumor at this point

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

IF we sign Law (which I still doubt is true), Clements will be traded. This is basically an admission that we won't be able to afford him next year so we might as well get something for him while we can.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
                        Also...on BB.COM message boards, someone claimed to have heard from a report in Cleveland that Crennel in intrested in Henry, and might be willing to trade Andre Davis (the WR that caught the 99 yd pass last year) and possibly a draft pick for him....
                        I think that trade would depend on the draft pick the Browns would be willing to throw in, although a straight player for player deal may not be bad - particularly if the Henry for Shelton deal is really dead.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Here's an idea....Trade Henry to the Browns or another team and get a 3rd rounder and a player like Davis or someone else.

Trade the 3rd rounder to Arizona for LJ Shelton.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                            • May 2003

I think I believe in a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow before I would believe any of the knuckleheads on BB.com.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                              I think I believe in a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow before I would believe any of the knuckleheads on BB.com.
                              That's a good way of putting it.

Comment

Working...
                              X