PDA

View Full Version : what if

Bert102176
03-08-2005, 03:31 PM
what if Alexander is traded to Miami, do you all think it would be possible to trade Henry there or possibly Henry and a day 2 pick for their 23rd overall pick in the 1st

Mudflap1
03-08-2005, 04:05 PM
To Seattle? We won't get their 1st, but yeah, we might get picks.

It would be nice to get an O-lineman, we need a tackle and guard.

Jon

Carlton Bailey
03-08-2005, 04:06 PM
Why would Miami want Henry if they just got Alexander and Henry hates being a back-up? That wouldn't make any sense for Miami.

If you meant Seattle, I would do that deal but they are probably staying with Maurice Morris.

Bert102176
03-08-2005, 06:56 PM
I meant Seattle,cause Seattle is rumored to have discussions about swapping Alexander for Miami's number 1 which would give seattle 2, 1st round picks

ShadowHawk7
03-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Possible, I suppose, but far fetched..

jamze132
03-08-2005, 08:51 PM
If you meant Seattle, I would do that deal but they are probably staying with Maurice Morris.
Thats a big negative. I live outside Seattle and half the fans don't know who Morris is and the other half don't like him. Rumor has it that Alexander ain't goin nowhere but to the bank with his franchise tag payday. They will negotiate a long term deal throughout the season if need be. Shaun wants to stay in Seattle.

jpdex12
03-08-2005, 09:01 PM
Thats a big negative. I live outside Seattle and half the fans don't know who Morris is and the other half don't like him. Rumor has it that Alexander ain't goin nowhere but to the bank with his franchise tag payday. They will negotiate a long term deal throughout the season if need be. Shaun wants to stay in Seattle.I heard on ESPN radio today that Alexander is pissed at Seattle and still at Holmgren for the way the season ended and he wants out bad! I could see him being traded to Miami. There are a few things that could happen there though. Seattle needs a corner and Miami is ready to deal Surtain. That could be one possibility. The other could be that Miami trades their #1 for Alexander and maybe Seattle would be iun the market for a Henry for Womack trade. He has been in the FA mix with other starting tackles. The other thing is that if that happened and Seattle got Miami's #1 pick, they could grab any one of those stud RB's!

jamze132
03-09-2005, 11:01 AM
I heard on ESPN radio today that Alexander is pissed at Seattle and still at Holmgren for the way the season ended and he wants out bad! I could see him being traded to Miami. There are a few things that could happen there though. Seattle needs a corner and Miami is ready to deal Surtain. That could be one possibility. The other could be that Miami trades their #1 for Alexander and maybe Seattle would be iun the market for a Henry for Womack trade. He has been in the FA mix with other starting tackles. The other thing is that if that happened and Seattle got Miami's #1 pick, they could grab any one of those stud RB's!
Well if you wanna listen to ESPN, then by all means do it, but they aren't out here. Alexander has stated publicly that he wants to stay here and that him and Holmgren have made up. Now if Seattle decides to move him for a CB, it would only be financialy. Alexander does have a huge cap hit being the franchise and all, but everything I am hearing points to him signing long term during the season, but crazier things have happened.