X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jd4me925
    • Mar 2005

Demulling ya/na

Demulling.. do you think he will be in bills uniforms soon... His detriot visit doesnt start till tommarow and i herd detriot doesnt need him that bad... Seeing that they dont need him and we'd put up more do you guyz think that we will sign him... if so how soon?
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

BOA...?

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

No way does he end up in a Lions uniform. It will come down to the Bills and Ravens and I am leaning towards the Bills getting him. If I was a Ravens fan, I'd probably be saying he ws going there. ESPN.COM said he would have been a pro bowl possibility last year if he didn't miss five games. I'd love to have him in Buffalo.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
        Expert on Experts
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
        BOA...?

No way, too much punctuation...

Comment

• dannyek71
          Drink Responsibly
          • Dec 2004

come here, we need a LG so Tucker can move to C and we can move teague to LT or dump him....
          [

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by dannyek71
            come here, we need a LG so Tucker can move to C and we can move teague to LT or dump him....
            Is Teague the new Bledsoe? If you think he is so bad that he can't play center, why would you move him to THE key spot on the line, LT. And how do you conclude that Tucker would be a better center?

Why all the disdain for Teague? He's done a fairly good job, and the coaches like his smarts and athleticism.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              Is Teague the new Bledsoe? If you think he is so bad that he can't play center, why would you move him to THE key spot on the line, LT. And how do you conclude that Tucker would be a better center?

Why all the disdain for Teague? He's done a fairly good job, and the coaches like his smarts and athleticism.
              The reason people want him at tackle is because it was his original position in Denver. He had a good deal of success there and might be better there. I think he's coming along as a Center and I don't see him being moved.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey
                The reason people want him at tackle is because it was his original position in Denver. He had a good deal of success there and might be better there. I think he's coming along as a Center and I don't see him being moved.
                I know he played tackle at Denver, and he was OK - but not highly successful - in a SYSTEM which makes the most out of small O linemen. Denver let him go without a fight when he became a free agent. He obviously never wowed us here with his LT play, or he would have played there.

I'm all for getting a legit LT, a better LG than Tucker if we can, and even a better center than Teague if the coaches think his play is not up to par.

But moving Tucker to C, and Teague to LG or LT, or Big Mike to LT, and installing Bannon here and Peters there, and all the other moves regarding our existing players, is simply like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

another reason that teague is not the answer at LT is that his contract is nearly up.. by the time the line gels wiht him at LT (if that is possible, as i dont think he would be nearly as effective as he now is at center) he would be an aging free agent that we couldnt/wouldnt pay to keep and we would be in this spot all over again..

the only two options at LT are shelton or the draft.. that is of coarse unless someone else decides to cut a very good LT before training camp.. which is not very likely.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

Well if DeMulling comes to Buffalo, where ya gonna put Peters and Bannan?

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                      Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
                      Well if DeMulling comes to Buffalo, where ya gonna put Peters and Bannan?
                      the bench

God give me style and give me grace
                      God put a smile upon my face

Comment

Working...
                      X