Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlton Bailey

If the Bills sign Rick Demulling...

They should then draft OT Adam Terry from Syracuse. The guy is 6'8, 345 pounds and is projected as a 2nd rounder. He has a chance to be a great player. I didn't watch much Syracuse because I'm not a fan of theirs but I'm sure Cuse fans can elaborate on this guy because I hear great things.
  • thebuffalobills4
    • Aug 2004

:oldskool:
    micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

I'm an Orange season ticket holder and Terry is VERY good. Whether we sign Demulling (a guard) or not, we need a LT more than anything and - provided we don't get one in FA - Terry would be a great pick if he falls to us in the 2nd Round.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

terry, baas, and peterson are 3 of my favorite lineman in this draft.. i dont think the first two will fall to us in the 2nd round.. but crazier things have happened
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ScottLawrence
          • Jan 2004

I would much rather have us get a LEFT Tackle in free agency rather then drafting a rookie to start for us at LT on opening day.

FINISH THE SHELTON DEAL!

We seem to be the only team bidding for him.
          You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
            • Feb 2005

In the end my gut feeling says that Shelton will be at LT and DeMulling with be at LG.
            Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i posted this in another thread.. but...

Originally posted by Tatonka
              another reason that teague is not the answer at LT is that his contract is nearly up.. by the time the line gels wiht him at LT (if that is possible, as i dont think he would be nearly as effective as he now is at center) he would be an aging free agent that we couldnt/wouldnt pay to keep and we would be in this spot all over again..

the only two options at LT are shelton or the draft.. that is of coarse unless someone else decides to cut a very good LT before training camp.. which is not very likely.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                • May 2003

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
                In the end my gut feeling says that Shelton will be at LT and DeMulling with be at LG.
                I'd love that. And then, as many posters would prefer, Tucker could play C - IF he can unseat Teague.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  I'd love that. And then, as many posters would prefer, Tucker could play C - IF he can unseat Teague.
                  Teague was 1 of the best centers in the league when he played the last 2 years (especially last year) believe it or not its true. I don't think he's going anywhere. McNally likes him a ton.
                  Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
                    Teague was 1 of the best centers in the league when he played the last 2 years (especially last year) believe it or not its true. I don't think he's going anywhere. McNally likes him a ton.
                    I agree with you. But a lot posters, for some reason, think he sucks.

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                      Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      I agree with you. But a lot posters, for some reason, think he sucks.
                      Everyone needs a whipping boy

God give me style and give me grace
                      God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                        • Jun 2003

I would love it if both OG and OT was filled in in FA. Then we could draft someone like alex smith (TE), if he fell to us.
                        www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                          • Jun 2003

MAYBE even Matt Jones, the prototype slash. (Sorta an oxymoron) He would be a great addition. He can play TE, WR, and QB.

The #1 Arkansas Razorback sports information site for all Hog fans on the Internet.

(Scroll down to matt jones at the combine)

Comment

• The Spaz
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ZacGriffi~82
                            MAYBE even Matt Jones, the prototype slash. (Sorta an oxymoron) He would be a great addition. He can play TE, WR, and QB.

The #1 Arkansas Razorback sports information site for all Hog fans on the Internet.

(Scroll down to matt jones at the combine)
                            That one handed catch is amazing.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
                              That one handed catch is amazing.

I know!

But the way he threw that CB off on the jam was almost just as good.

We could use a guy like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X