PDA

View Full Version : 3rd WR Jackson?!?!?!?!

Bill Brasky
03-08-2005, 06:19 PM
He's got good hands from what I hear and can really get physical with the younger guys

http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t040/T040612A.jpg

Jan Reimers
03-08-2005, 06:27 PM
I heard he's looking for a tight end or a long snapper.

ShadowHawk7
03-08-2005, 06:49 PM
I heard he's looking for a tight end or a long snapper.
ROFL

jamze132
03-08-2005, 08:54 PM
What about Reed? I know there are a lot of posters in here who don't think very highly of him but I got a feeling the guy's gonna break out this year. His numbers won't be all that impressive do to a few things out of his control (new QB, Moulds, Evans) but he will perform when called upon. I think he just had a little sophmore syndrome last year and will rebounf nicely this year. If I'm wrong than shoot him and blame Donahoe for drafting him.

Just giuve the guy a chance. :peace:

jpdex12
03-08-2005, 09:02 PM
What about Reed? I know there are a lot of posters in here who don't think very highly of him but I got a feeling the guy's gonna break out this year. His numbers won't be all that impressive do to a few things out of his control (new QB, Moulds, Evans) but he will perform when called upon. I think he just had a little sophmore syndrome last year and will rebounf nicely this year. If I'm wrong than shoot him and blame Donahoe for drafting him.

Just giuve the guy a chance. :peace:What do you call his rookie season then? The Rookie Rut? He couldn't catch Hep B from Pam Anderson!

Forward_Lateral
03-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Reed couldn't catch crabs at a 2 bit whorehouse.

Bill Brasky
03-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Yeah but Michael Jackson would be wide open all the time... nobody would want to cover him for fear of being molested.

ParanoidAndroid
03-08-2005, 11:11 PM
What do you call his rookie season then? The Rookie Rut? He couldn't catch Hep B from Pam Anderson!

Ummm....His rookie year was actually pretty solid.

He's going into his 4th year so last year would not have been his "sophomore" year. A lot of good receivers have taken 4 years to break out. I don't think that will happen for Reed (somewhat due to the offense itself), but his numbers don't have to be great as long as he makes some key third down catches. That's at least what I would like to see from him. If he can't help us break the blitz, we need to look elsewhere.

bills_7
03-09-2005, 01:06 AM
he is goin into his third yr not 4th... and ps he sucks cut him, he had more then enough chances

MTBillsFan
03-09-2005, 01:54 AM
What do you call his rookie season then? The Rookie Rut? He couldn't catch Hep B from Pam Anderson!

Sorry, I don't mean rain on your parade but our beloved Pam Anderson has Hep C....at any rate, Reed had a good rookie season and somewhere between then and now he lost his hands! He had great hands if I remember correctly. He'll get them back...? :clap:
PEACE

mysticsoto
03-09-2005, 08:17 AM
he is goin into his third yr not 4th... and ps he sucks cut him, he had more then enough chances
Uh...no! He's going into his 4th year. His rookie year he did well - everyone thought there was alot of hope for him. 2nd year we lost Peerless, he took over as 2nd WR - did terrible. 3rd year (this last year), we got Evans, move Reed to 3rd back where he was in his rookie year - did nothing. And now we are going to his 4th year. I guess I would like to get another WR, but I'm not completely against given him 1 last chance - but I really mean LAST chance. And half way through the season, if he's not producing, I say let Aiken and/or FF take over (maybe alternate) and just dump him. Realistically, last year we should have kept Bobby Shaw and dumped Reed instead!

jamze132
03-09-2005, 10:58 AM
Uh...no! He's going into his 4th year. His rookie year he did well - everyone thought there was alot of hope for him. 2nd year we lost Peerless, he took over as 2nd WR - did terrible. 3rd year (this last year), we got Evans, move Reed to 3rd back where he was in his rookie year - did nothing. And now we are going to his 4th year. I guess I would like to get another WR, but I'm not completely against given him 1 last chance - but I really mean LAST chance. And half way through the season, if he's not producing, I say let Aiken and/or FF take over (maybe alternate) and just dump him. Realistically, last year we should have kept Bobby Shaw and dumped Reed instead!
No one outside the clubhouse really knows why Shaw was cut. I didn't mind that move. Reed will break out this year, just watch.

jpdex12
03-09-2005, 12:56 PM
he is goin into his third yr not 4th... and ps he sucks cut him, he had more then enough chancesThanks Bills 7! Helps to know the facts doesn't it? Cut his ass!