X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Kevin Thompson's NFL Europe diary

Kevin Thompson graduated from Penn State University in 2000. He’s played for several teams around the NFL, most recently the Buffalo Bills and also played in NFL Europe in 2001. This is the first of a weekly diary Kevin will maintain throughout training camp in Tampa, Florida and also during his journey with the Centurions in Cologne, Germany. This time Kevin describes his first impressions of camp and life with the Centurions in Tampa.

It’s been going really well. We’ve finally had the opportunity to get the whole team here and start getting involved with all the practices. The first couple days are more fast paced. I’ve made some mental errors because I’m down here learning a new system and trying to get to know everyone. This is the first time I’ve been involved with a team that has been able to take everything they’ve been given and put it onto the field right away. We’ve had a great first couple of practices and I’m looking forward to getting better each day.
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
Working...
X