PDA

View Full Version : William Green

satandre2002
03-08-2005, 09:47 PM
What do you think about him for a backup for willis, hes availavle seems like a good fit what do you guys think.

ShadowHawk7
03-08-2005, 10:04 PM
not a bad idea, though I'd have to look into it a lot more.

Carlton Bailey
03-08-2005, 10:05 PM
This guy's attitude is horrendous. You never know what kind of trouble he's going to cause next. No way do I want him on the Bills. I'd rather they look at someone like Antowain Smith or Dorsey Levens to come in. They are old but they are incredibly experienced and somewhat dependable.

kwharter
03-08-2005, 10:18 PM
Why would you want to bring back Antowain Smith? We got rid of him because we had a running back and did not need him anymore. I don't believe he has even managed a 1000 year season even when he was the number 1 back. I would go with William Green over most of the running backs out there.

MTBillsFan
03-09-2005, 02:01 AM
I think I may have said it before and I'll say it again. Bring the dude in! We are a crappy shuffle pass (ala Cincinnati game?) away from having Shaud be our starter. No diss on Shaud but could durability be a factor with him... Green has size.

ryjam282
03-09-2005, 06:02 AM
I agree, William Green could be a good backup but who knows how he would take to the role. He did have some attitude problems last year in Cleveland and wanted to be the starter. I think if he knew he was the backup coming in he may change his attitude...Who knows.

dannyek71
03-09-2005, 06:29 AM
I still think WG could be a good running back with a decent team around him...

Being given 2 years in clevland to develop is nothing really....

Jan Reimers
03-09-2005, 07:31 AM
Green is a head case. Why do you think Cleveland doesn't want him? I'd stay away from this guy.

EDS
03-09-2005, 07:48 AM
Green is a head case. Why do you think Cleveland doesn't want him? I'd stay away from this guy.

Agreed. I would rather give up a draft pick for Davenport then get green. Davenport has issues has well but he seems to have kept his nose clean since coming to the NFL.

Tatonka
03-09-2005, 09:22 AM
green is a piece of garbage..

i agree that davenport would be much better.

i will take shaud williams over green.

DraftBoy
03-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Guy has one bad look with one team and half the board is ready to tell him to go to hell, for a low cost signing Id bring him in, the kid has all-world talent and left BC too early and was too immature Cleveland is a mess and has been since they were brought back to the league even people who were perfect in college on and off the field have problems there (jeff faine). Cleveland is the joke of the league right now and I hope they get out of it soon. But anybody who comes from there Im willing to give a second chance too.

Carlton Bailey
03-09-2005, 02:42 PM
green is a piece of garbage..

i agree that davenport would be much better.

i will take shaud williams over green.
Najeh Davenport has also had some past issues. I remember he crapped in some girl's dorm closet a few years back because she wouldn't go out with him.

Forward_Lateral
03-09-2005, 02:45 PM
Green wants to start. I doubt he'd go anywhere that didn't at least give him a shot at starting.

Mr. Miyagi
03-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Not that I want to bring William Green in, but I don't think he got a fair shake in his first couple of years under some moron named Butch Davis. :rolleyes:

dannyek71
03-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Not that I want to bring William Green in, but I don't think he got a fair shake in his first couple of years under some moron named Butch Davis. :rolleyes:

I agree

why all this william green talk when there arent even substantial rumors of him really coming here?

Forward_Lateral
03-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Backup RB is about the last thing on TD's mind right now I bet. He probably won't start worryinga bout this until Henry is dealt.

Mr. Miyagi
03-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Backup RB is about the last thing on TD's mind right now I bet. He probably won't start worryinga bout this until Henry is dealt.
And we still have Shaud, who is pretty capable himself.

Bert102176
03-09-2005, 04:08 PM
I like Shaud myself