• Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

John Clayton and Stuart Scott

Who's uglier?

Discuss.
  • hudella
    • Jan 2005

stuart scott is uglier, he has a lazy eye that is a different collor than his other eye. He is really hard to look at, and is extremely annoying with all his gangsta talk. Its a little rediculas. John Clayton is just a nerd, nerds are pretty common, he is prolly related to Ken Jennings from Jeopardy. But Scott is a lazy-eyed gangsta wanna be, you don't see those everyday. I think i hate him

Comment

• jpdex12
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by hudella
      stuart scott is uglier, he has a lazy eye that is a different collor than his other eye. He is really hard to look at, and is extremely annoying with all his gangsta talk. Its a little rediculas. John Clayton is just a nerd, nerds are pretty common, he is prolly related to Ken Jennings from Jeopardy. But Scott is a lazy-eyed gangsta wanna be, you don't see those everyday. I think i hate him
      I thint that it is rediculas thad he has a diferent collor I!
      Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Scott can have his eye fixed, and he'd look normal.

Nothing can help Clayton look any better.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
          • May 2003

Clayton by far! Besides, whats up with our cap number from Clayton? Stu ain't no playa hater!
          Send me some wings!

Comment

• Big M
            • Jan 2004

Then thread title suggested they are an item. Who's driving ?

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
              • May 2003

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Ok Back the F off of scott! For those that just talk **** without getting educated he had a horrific accicdent. IT HAS Been fixed! About 2 years ago or so he was doing a special at the Jets camp. They had him running routes etc. I think it was a juggs machine he was finally working with. They ramped the thing up and fired one off. Now I am not sure but I think they said he wasn't ready/ looking or something and it cracked him right in the eye!

The head trainer came over, looked at him and started screaming to get the cart and get him to the hospital. it fugged him up BAD.

Now that said, the som***** has come back, worked his ass off unlike some pussy football players that would instead sue the league etc.

So why not cut the man a break?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Clayton looks like an unhealthy chicken.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
                    Ok Back the F off of scott! For those that just talk **** without getting educated he had a horrific accicdent. IT HAS Been fixed! About 2 years ago or so he was doing a special at the Jets camp. They had him running routes etc. I think it was a juggs machine he was finally working with. They ramped the thing up and fired one off. Now I am not sure but I think they said he wasn't ready/ looking or something and it cracked him right in the eye!

The head trainer came over, looked at him and started screaming to get the cart and get him to the hospital. it fugged him up BAD.

Now that said, the som***** has come back, worked his ass off unlike some pussy football players that would instead sue the league etc.

His eye is still ****ed up.

Comment

• TedMock
                      • Jul 2002

I feel bad for him as far as the accident is concerned. However, he had the eye problem before the accident, so that has nothing to do with it. The local sports radio guys out here were making comments at the time like "maybe this accident will fix his eye" etc. Now, these guys are hating idiots, but still. Anyway, the whole Boo-ya thing, and poor attempts at rapping, etc. is pretty pathetic. He's my least favorite ESPN guy, hands down.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

That picture of Scott makes me think of one thing: Carlton Banks.

After the cap thing, I think we need to get the Bills O-line and Clayton together to revive an ancient high-school tradition: jocks giving the nerd a swirlie.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

stuart scott sucks.. just listening to him annoys me.. i dont care what he looks like

clayton is clearly uglier.. but i always listen when he is on espn..
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Link please.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
                              Link please.
                              Yeah c'mon...I've never heard this story before ever...and can't believe it would be true.
                              "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                              --Leo Durocher

Comment

Working...
                              X