PDA

View Full Version : Todd Collins played last week!!

TacklingDummy
12-06-2002, 10:21 AM
Todd Collins seen his first action last week for KC going 4 of 5 for 57 yards and 1 TD 0 Int., 1 rush for 7 yards. QB rating of 153.8.

Someone quickly better trade a 1st and 4th round pick for him. And the give him a 5 year 25 million dollar contract.:$:

Did Buffalo give up to quickly on Todd?? He was in a no win situation in Buffalo. Following a Legend is hard to do.

Todd has proved that even he is better then Rob Johnson. I would like to at this time say I am sorry to Todd for ever comparing Slob Johnson to him.

venis2k1
12-06-2002, 11:14 AM
Being better than Rob Johnson is not a hard thing to do.

Drewpac
12-06-2002, 12:38 PM
I liked Collins. I especially enjoyed how he would throw the ball at the feet of his wide receivers so the defender could not intercept it. I think Collins actually thought the "bounce pass" was a regulation NFL play. Well, at least he was better than RJ. Interesting question: How do you think RJ would have played this season if he were the Bills QB? He would have a revamped O-Line and a more consistent Price and Henry. I say he would only have about 70 sacks at this point and probably about 12 TD's and 8 INT.

SABURZFAN
12-06-2002, 12:53 PM
i still remember an article by larry felser saying that collins was going to be the next jim kelly.i laughed then and laugh even harder now.

TacklingDummy
12-06-2002, 01:07 PM
RJ would of been knocked out of many games this year. Drew has taken some hits and RJ is made of glass.