• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Todd Collins played last week!!

Todd Collins seen his first action last week for KC going 4 of 5 for 57 yards and 1 TD 0 Int., 1 rush for 7 yards. QB rating of 153.8.

Someone quickly better trade a 1st and 4th round pick for him. And the give him a 5 year 25 million dollar contract.

Did Buffalo give up to quickly on Todd?? He was in a no win situation in Buffalo. Following a Legend is hard to do.

Todd has proved that even he is better then Rob Johnson. I would like to at this time say I am sorry to Todd for ever comparing Slob Johnson to him.
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Being better than Rob Johnson is not a hard thing to do.

Comment

• Drewpac
      • Jul 2002

I liked Collins. I especially enjoyed how he would throw the ball at the feet of his wide receivers so the defender could not intercept it. I think Collins actually thought the "bounce pass" was a regulation NFL play. Well, at least he was better than RJ. Interesting question: How do you think RJ would have played this season if he were the Bills QB? He would have a revamped O-Line and a more consistent Price and Henry. I say he would only have about 70 sacks at this point and probably about 12 TD's and 8 INT.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i still remember an article by larry felser saying that collins was going to be the next jim kelly.i laughed then and laugh even harder now.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

RJ would of been knocked out of many games this year. Drew has taken some hits and RJ is made of glass.

Comment

Working...
          X