• Show
Clear All
  • Alston11
    Elliot Sadler's #1 Fan
    • Feb 2005

John Kitna

John Kitna is done in Cincinnati probely
    he has taught everything he knows to carson palmer
    he now deserves to go somewhere and start and help the team turn around.
    he has earned it. when he heard he was going to be replaced and during the season when palmer played all he could, he didnt complain once even after a great season with the bengals. he knew he deserved a starting job. but he didnt say 1 thing about it. he just cheered palmer on. he is a class act and he deserves a starting job. who agrees?

• Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

He is a class act. I read his full story from high school to the NFL.
    The guy is a hard worker and devoted husband to his high school sweetheart. I like the way he handled the Palmer situation. I woulda thought him a perfect fit here. Just in case Troy Vincent decides to teach JP another lesson.
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

Are you related to shotgun?

Comment

• Alston11
        Elliot Sadler's #1 Fan
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Sippio
        He is a class act. I read his full story from high school to the NFL.
        The guy is a hard worker and devoted husband to his high school sweetheart. I like the way he handled the Palmer situation. I woulda thought him a perfect fit here. Just in case Troy Vincent decides to teach JP another lesson.
        thats what holcomb is for, but kitna deserves a starting job not anything else. he has earned it and he is a classy guy. he dosent complain he just goes out there and play. i like the bengals and its kinda sad for me to see he is going but he deserves a starting job for a team nothing worse.

Comment

• ExWNYer
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Alston11
          John Kitna is done in Cincinnati probely
          he has taught everything he knows to carson palmer
          he now deserves to go somewhere and start and help the team turn around.
          he has earned it. when he heard he was going to be replaced and during the season when palmer played all he could, he didnt complain once even after a great season with the bengals. he knew he deserved a starting job. but he didnt say 1 thing about it. he just cheered palmer on. he is a class act and he deserves a starting job. who agrees?
          He might be classy but he's a dumba$$. He was coming off a fantastic year heading into free agency and was told that Palmer would be replacing him. Did he explore his options? No, he signed a multi-year deal knowing that he would be the backup when he more than likely could have gotten a starting job elsewhere. He doesn't deserve a starting job...he had a chance to go for that but didn't. He'll have to live with his decision and his millions of backup dollars.
          "I'm growing older but not up, my metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck" - Jimmy Buffett

Proud alumnus of the 2011 'Final Four' VCU Rams!

Comment

• superbills
            • Mar 2003

I would not be surprised to see Miami or San Fran give him a look as coming in to their system to be "the guy." He's a relatively young verteran winning quarterback who can come in and work well with a team that is rebuilding a bit on the offensive side of the ball. I would think that would be a better option than trying to start a rookie out of the draft and allows the team to focus on getting a player that is easier to start as a rookie, such as a stud RB.
            "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
            Ronald Reagan
            40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

Working...
            X