PDA

View Full Version : what's gonna happen with DeMulling?

jpdex12
03-09-2005, 09:23 PM
There are plenty of options still for a starting OG, but is anyone getting nervous yet as to what's up with DeMulling? He has to visit all of his planned stops in order to make the right choice for himself but some players really bolt when they like a place and forget about any scheduled stops. I think that TD had some preliminary talks with his agent but nothing offered in the range to make Rick cancel the rest of his stops.
any thoughts?

Bennie Anderson, Keydrick Vincent and DeMulling still left.

Shelton, McDougle and Womack waiting in the OT wings.

Good chance that we see at least one of these guys in a Bill's uni this year, but who will it be?

ShadowHawk7
03-09-2005, 09:27 PM
If the Shelton trade can't be done, then I'd like to see either Demulling or Womack here. What's the word on McDougle? Any good?

jpdex12
03-09-2005, 09:33 PM
If the Shelton trade can't be done, then I'd like to see either Demulling or Womack here. What's the word on McDougle? Any good?He's a player! Lions are fighting to keep him from exploring his options. Things have been kind of quiet though. There are plenty of teams that would be in the bidding for him if he looks around. Solid player.

B-DON
03-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Ravens | Interested in DeMulling - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:56:00 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports the Baltimore Ravens are in the market for a veteran guard and free agent G Rick DeMulling (Colts) is believed to top the team's list of candidates at that position. However, the team has not scheduled a visit with DeMulling at this time.

jpdex12
03-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Ravens | Interested in DeMulling - from www.KFFL.com (http://www.kffl.com/)
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:56:00 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports the Baltimore Ravens are in the market for a veteran guard and free agent G Rick DeMulling (Colts) is believed to top the team's list of candidates at that position. However, the team has not scheduled a visit with DeMulling at this time.I thought that I saw today that he was heading for B'more for a visit. Maybe I am wrong. TD won't want to get into a bidding war for him. What's B'more's cap like after signing Mason?