PDA

View Full Version : I'm reading Patriot Reign

Willis!
03-10-2005, 08:37 AM
Some interesting quotes in there about Bledsoe and Milloy. Not so nice...

Pretty cool to learn more about the "genius."

It is one of the worst written books I've ever read though.

Mr. Cynical
03-10-2005, 10:28 AM
:monkeyp: Patriot Reign

DynaPaul
03-11-2005, 08:54 AM
"The Genius" is a bonafide arrogant ^&$#@. I flipped through the book and realized that this book will come back to haunt him. It's kind of like when Rommel wrote those books about war tactics and then the British and American generals read them and wiped him out in North Africa.

Yeah, that was a Marv Levy moment.

(I'm sure some Patsy fan will reply to this and assure us all of how everything will be fine. The Genius has a top secret strategy under works right now.)

beach2nd
03-11-2005, 09:08 PM
"The Genius" is a bonafide arrogant ^&$#@. I flipped through the book and realized that this book will come back to haunt him. It's kind of like when Rommel wrote those books about war tactics and then the British and American generals read them and wiped him out in North Africa.

Yeah, that was a Marv Levy moment.

(I'm sure some Patsy fan will reply to this and assure us all of how everything will be fine. The Genius has a top secret strategy under works right now.)

If Belichick actually wrote the book you might have a point. The book was written by a newspaper columnist who got to sit in on team meetings for a year. You really think he got all of Belichick's strategies and philosiphies and put them in the book from sitting in on meetings? Wishful thinking at best.

mybills
03-12-2005, 07:13 AM
I'm sure some Patsy fan will reply to this and assure us all of how everything will be fine.
Yup, you were right! :D

eyedog
03-12-2005, 07:28 AM
Yup that book is really haunting them, 3 out of last 4.

Most successful people are arrogant to some point. I give BB his props.

DynaPaul
03-12-2005, 09:23 AM
Yup, you were right! :D

I'm so right! Patsy fans are so predictable everywhere on the internet. :tip:

beach2nd
03-12-2005, 09:44 AM
I'm not a Pats fan...I'm just stating the obvious.