PDA

View Full Version : Stocker Mcdougal

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2005, 12:54 PM
It doesn't look like he has signed anywhere yet. I wouldn't mind bringing him in.

Romes
03-10-2005, 01:00 PM
He'd be good too, if they thought williams could switch to LT.

He visited Miami a few days ago.

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Do you think he might be able to handle LT??

NJFINSFAN1
03-10-2005, 01:05 PM
They say he has quick feet for a guy that big, but had a real bad last year. He was in Miami yesterday for a workout.

It appears likely the Lions could be in the market for a new right tackle when they get into free agency.

Stockar McDougle, who has been the starter there for most of the last three seasons, was not close to reaching a contract agreement with the Lions and his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, was not optimistic of reaching an agreement early in free agency. "There's a good chance he'll be a free agent," Rosenhaus said. "We haven't gotten a lot done."

McDougle, a first-round pick in the 2000 draft, has frustrated the Lions with his inconsistent play. When he's on, he has been able to dominate but too often he has been lackadaisical in his approach and his performance.

The Lions have indicated they will continue to try to sign him during free agency but only for the right price. If they cannot get him at a reasonable rate, they might consider drafting another tackle or going with one of the two young players currently on the roster -- Victor Rogers or Kelly Butler.

Michael82
03-10-2005, 01:24 PM
You should read the kind of things that Lions fans say about him. :ill:

No way!

jpdex12
03-10-2005, 01:41 PM
They say he has quick feet for a guy that big, but had a real bad last year. He was in Miami yesterday for a workout.

It appears likely the Lions could be in the market for a new right tackle when they get into free agency.

Stockar McDougle, who has been the starter there for most of the last three seasons, was not close to reaching a contract agreement with the Lions and his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, was not optimistic of reaching an agreement early in free agency. "There's a good chance he'll be a free agent," Rosenhaus said. "We haven't gotten a lot done."

McDougle, a first-round pick in the 2000 draft, has frustrated the Lions with his inconsistent play. When he's on, he has been able to dominate but too often he has been lackadaisical in his approach and his performance.

The Lions have indicated they will continue to try to sign him during free agency but only for the right price. If they cannot get him at a reasonable rate, they might consider drafting another tackle or going with one of the two young players currently on the roster -- Victor Rogers or Kelly Butler.Rosenhaus is his agent.....Oh god!

Samphin1
03-10-2005, 01:51 PM
I know he came to visit Miami. I think he is too big to play LT. I know he has weight issues. All kinds of potential though. Houck or McNally get ahold of him and he could really blossom.

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2005, 01:51 PM
You should read the kind of things that Lions fans say about him. :ill:

No way!

He is ranked as an equal to Jonas Jennings on ESPN scouts inc for what thats worth.

Shasta McNasty
03-10-2005, 02:47 PM
McGahee following McDougle....hmmn I like it. Although I wanna see TD bring in Turley after he gets cut 6/1 by Martz. Health is an issue but he could come at a great price.

Gunzlingr
03-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Last I knew Turley's career could be over.

The Spaz
03-10-2005, 02:56 PM
McGahee following McDougle....hmmn I like it. Although I wanna see TD bring in Turley after he gets cut 6/1 by Martz. Health is an issue but he could come at a great price.

Turley is done and probably won't ever play again.

juice
03-10-2005, 03:11 PM
McGahee following McDougle....hmmn I like it. Although I wanna see TD bring in Turley after he gets cut 6/1 by Martz. Health is an issue but he could come at a great price.Get your facts straight Stat-Nasty.. you wanna bring in a Gimp?

Why would you want Turley anyway.. dont you think his attitude might borderline on Roid-Rage? Turley is the Giambi of the NFL.. totally outta control.:injured: Turley is a juiced Gimp.. but I guess you would take him if the price was right.

Shasta McNasty
03-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Get your facts straight Stat-Nasty.. you wanna bring in a Gimp?

Why would you want Turley anyway.. dont you think his attitude might borderline on Roid-Rage? Turley is the Giambi of the NFL.. totally outta control.:injured: Turley is a juiced Gimp.. but I guess you would take him if the price was right.

Oh Juice you are bitter that I busted you with bad information last go round, get over it. It happens to the best of us.

As for Turley, he could be done and I addressed that. Turley= Giambi of NFL? If Turley is done I think, he = Albert Belle. If he plays = Milton Bradley.

Sportsuser101
03-10-2005, 03:34 PM
From what I've read Turley has a serious back injury and may never play again

Gunzlingr
03-10-2005, 03:38 PM
From what I've read Turley has a serious back injury and may never play again
:up:

Last I read he is seriously messed up.

juice
03-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Oh Juice you are bitter that I busted you with bad information last go round, get over it. It happens to the best of us.

As for Turley, he could be done and I addressed that. Turley= Giambi of NFL? If Turley is done I think, he = Albert Belle. If he plays = Milton Bradley.Busted who on what Info?

I think everyone knows that Turley is Juiced - and you want to bring him here.

What has he done in the League? Can you provide that Info? Everyone knows that Turley is done.. what do you think he and Martz disagreed about?

Like I said get your facts straight.

Shasta McNasty
03-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Busted who on what Info?

I think everyone knows that Turley is Juiced - and you want to bring him here.

What has he done in the League? Can you provide that Info? Everyone knows that Turley is done.. what do you think he and Martz disagreed about?

Like I said get your facts straight.

Juice you were talking about the cap, busting on TD, using an article two weeks old. You don't remember. I think you did cause I told you to get your facts straight. Sound framiliar, all spitey one?

As for Turley, did I say something that was not true in my original post? What was it? I would take a chance on him if he passed on a physical. Our line needs help man and he could be cheap, thats all I was saying. Martz and Turley got in a beef cause Martz threw his QB under the bus with the media.

Tatonka
03-10-2005, 03:56 PM
shasta... talking to juice or trying to reason with him is like talking to a 2 year old and expecting him to comprehend..

he will respond with one of the following
1. cheezy twist on your user name
2. amigAs
3. a comment that includes "riding (enter name here)'s dick"
4. biotch
5. (enter any name or weak sauce insult that makes the majority of the board roll there eyes and kinda feel sorry for him)

seriously.. dont waste your time.. it will end up in a discussion about ruben brown or izelle reese or coy wire or how horrible TD is.

he wasnt up for worst poster of the year for nothing.

Shasta McNasty
03-10-2005, 04:04 PM
shasta... talking to juice or trying to reason with him is like talking to a 2 year old and expecting him to comprehend..

he will respond with one of the following
1. cheezy twist on your user name
2. amigAs
3. a comment that includes "riding (enter name here)'s dick"
4. biotch
5. (enter any name or weak sauce insult that makes the majority of the board roll there eyes and kinda feel sorry for him)

seriously.. dont waste your time.. it will end up in a discussion about ruben brown or izelle reese or coy wire or how horrible TD is.

he wasnt up for worst poster of the year for nothing.

I realize I made a crazy suggestion. Was just a thought for boring FA time. Come on DRAFT! I was starting to realize that Juice is just here to fight. Thanks for the heads up Tatonka. Sorry to get Juice going in your thread Thurm.

juice
03-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Hola AmigA.. found a new flunky.

Go back and check that thread Shasta.. I backed it up with a link and actually you didn't know what you were talking about.

Don't hang out with Tonk he tends to ride jocks and butts into other peoples business.

Take this thread for instance.. Tonk hadn't posted at all until he saw a dick to ride.
Tonk's a sweetheart though.. just sort of a Biotch.

Tatonka
03-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Hola AmigA.. found a new flunky.

Go back and check that thread Shasta.. I backed it up with a link and actually you didn't know what you were talking about.

Don't hang out with Tonk he tends to ride jocks and butts into other peoples business.

Take this thread for instance.. Tonk hadn't posted at all until he saw a dick to ride.
Tonk's a sweetheart though.. just sort of a Biotch.

you should just cut and paste this post.. that way you dont have to retype it every time.. being as it is the same one you always post.. :rofl:

every board has to have a village jackass i guess..

juice
03-10-2005, 04:11 PM
I realize I made a crazy suggestion. Was just a thought for boring FA time. Come on DRAFT! I was starting to realize that Juice is just here to fight. Thanks for the heads up Tatonka. Sorry to get Juice going in your thread Thurm.Your the one jumping in on my threads.. and you dont even have a clue.. Why don't you go back and review the thread in question - or just post on it and we'll see who was wrong.

I dont think you will because you were mistaken.. just admit you shouldn't have posted on my thread entitled TD covering his Arse.

Look it up, stat Nasty.

Mr. Miyagi
03-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Tatonka, juice, Shasta - chill out.

Attack the post, not the poster.

Thanks.

Tatonka
03-10-2005, 04:36 PM
:miyagi: