Pork Chop and Rivers Audio up on BB.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mightyspaz
    Short, Furry and Cold
    • Mar 2004

Pork Chop and Rivers Audio up on BB.com!

Check out Multimedia audio!

Pork chop says Buffalo is cold.
    I'm listening now so I'll post more in a bit!
    ThE MiGhTy SpAz
    - I remember watching objects fly in my house Jan. 27th 1991 (XXV) as Scott Norwood missed, But I remember holding hands in my living room as Steve Christie scored three points to cap a 35 point comeback victory with Frank Reich at the Helm.
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by mightyspaz
    Pork chop says Buffalo is cold.
    Wow, sounds like this one's as sharp as a bowling ball! Nothing's getting past him mentally at least!

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
      Wow, sounds like this one's as sharp as a bowling ball! Nothing's getting past him mentally at least!

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Well I did hear a few things I liked. He is only going to GB tomorrow. After that he wants to get a deal done now so he can get in and work with that team to be ready. Great response! He understands how important it is to work in the offseason to build chemestry.

Second he says he can play in the high 320's. If he can drop to that, Come in at a REASONABLE Left Tackle salary and is willing to be here from Mid March on...I have no problem with that.

The TE is actually one hell of a talent. he says this may be it for visits and will talk to his agent. When asked if the Bills made a decent offer would he take it, he said yeah. He likes MM already and the team. Thrilled at playing on a top ST in the league.

We will see. We need to clear a ton of cap room to get Porkchop. I bet they want him at LG in GB. Honestly think on this, Start at LT or LG? what would you like to do? He is a LT. If the money is fair he will want to play LT.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
          Well I did hear a few things I liked. He is only going to GB tomorrow. After that he wants to get a deal done now so he can get in and work with that team to be ready. Great response! He understands how important it is to work in the offseason to build chemestry.

Second he says he can play in the high 320's. If he can drop to that, Come in at a REASONABLE Left Tackle salary and is willing to be here from Mid March on...I have no problem with that.

The TE is actually one hell of a talent. he says this may be it for visits and will talk to his agent. When asked if the Bills made a decent offer would he take it, he said yeah. He likes MM already and the team. Thrilled at playing on a top ST in the league.

We will see. We need to clear a ton of cap room to get Porkchop. I bet they want him at LG in GB. Honestly think on this, Start at LT or LG? what would you like to do? He is a LT. If the money is fair he will want to play LT.
          I read a Seahawks site that said that the Packers are looking at Pork chop as a Guard, because they need to replace both. We could use him as an LT and I agree...LT is probably the position he'd rather take. Although, we might have to give him more money.

BTW, we don't need to clear a ton of cap room. The cap room is there, they just need to spread out some of the bonuses.

Comment

• Mudflap1
            Next Question!
            • Nov 2004

Who is Rivers? What has he done? Any bio?

Jon

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

ice.. why cant you respond like that all the time? it is obvious that you have football knowledge.. i just dont understand all the ranting.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Romes
                • Jul 2002

I'd pay up to $3.5-$4 Mil a year for Womack. It may be a bit too much but that is the level I'd go to bring him in cause I think we do need a LT.

I hope we offer him something in that range.
                Originally posted by paladin warrior
                RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Romes
                  I'd pay up to $3.5-$4 Mil a year for Womack. It may be a bit too much but that is the level I'd go to bring him in cause I think we do need a LT.

I agree and I hope we do, too. It would help solidify our line and we could always try DeMulling or another Guard for our LG position or Gandy.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    ice.. why cant you respond like that all the time? it is obvious that you have football knowledge.. i just dont understand all the ranting.
                    I was wondering the same thing myself. This is one of his best posts that I've seen in a while and it's not a rant like he normally has.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      Because Fans piss me off. You guys seem to blindly follow TD. This is NOT the 90's when the management could afford to screw up decisions because we were so damn good we won anyway!

I NEED for us to cut the crap and get back to the old ways. WINNING ALL THE DAMN TIME! I want teams to FEAR Us again. I am so sick of Tefflon tom and his BS. The OL and DL should have been priority ONE over everything when he came in.

Instead it was Bledsoe, Spikes etc. I love spikes but what is he worth compared to a kick ass Defensive End?

Sorry man I am just so tired of seeing this team be much less than it can be. I would be better with it if fans didn't act so flipant about it.

Comment

• ICE74129
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Romes

I go 6 years 24 mill with a 7 mill bonus. I don't see GB doing that for a guard.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                          • Jan 2003

Because Fans piss me off. You guys seem to blindly follow TD. This is NOT the 90's when the management could afford to screw up decisions because we were so damn good we won anyway!

I NEED for us to cut the crap and get back to the old ways. WINNING ALL THE DAMN TIME! I want teams to FEAR Us again. I am so sick of Tefflon tom and his BS. The OL and DL should have been priority ONE over everything when he came in.

Instead it was Bledsoe, Spikes etc. I love spikes but what is he worth compared to a kick ass Defensive End?

Sorry man I am just so tired of seeing this team be much less than it can be. I would be better with it if fans didn't act so flipant about it.
                          Fans are fans. There will be some you agree with and some you don't, just like a buffet, just cuz there's some stuff you don't like doesn't mean it's a bad buffet. We're all Bills fans. We all want our team to succeed. I don't honestly know ANY member here blindly following TD, but we're all following the Bills. I've ripped TD as well as his hand picked QB choice plenty. You are reading too much into it when someone gets happy over a signing.

Comment

• Romes
                            • Jul 2002

I go 6 years 24 mill with a 7 mill bonus. I don't see GB doing that for a guard.
                            thats fair
                            Originally posted by paladin warrior
                            RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                              • Feb 2005

Not sure if we should be paying a career backup/spot starter that kind of money but I guess thats how lineman are getting paid now.
                              Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

Working...
                              X