X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sportsuser101
    • Feb 2005

Vincent signs with Baltimore

Win your fantasy football league with The Huddle's award-winning fantasy football cheat sheets, rankings, sleepers and insider tools.

Also says they are no longer interested in DeMulling.
    Dareus - 1st Round Pick
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

This might be GREAT news! Come on TD....lock up DeMulling. Don't let him go to Detroit.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
      I tell them I'm a Mod and that I'm very impartial and not judgemental.......
      Wait a minute... They stole him. Why didn't TD bring him in?

Ravens | Vincent Agrees to Terms - from www.KFFL.com
      Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:59:48 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports the Baltimore Ravens have agreed in principle on a three-year contract with free agent OG Keydrick Vincent (Steelers). The deal is worth $4.64 million and includes a $1.25 million signing bonus. The agreement is pending Vincent passing a physical, which team officials were working to set up for Friday, March 11.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
        Wait a minute... They stole him. Why didn't TD bring him in?

Ravens | Vincent Agrees to Terms - from www.KFFL.com
        Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:59:48 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports the Baltimore Ravens have agreed in principle on a three-year contract with free agent OG Keydrick Vincent (Steelers). The deal is worth $4.64 million and includes a $1.25 million signing bonus. The agreement is pending Vincent passing a physical, which team officials were working to set up for Friday, March 11.
        Would you rather have Demulling or Vincent?

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz
          Well Vincent is probably better against the run, but Demulling is probably better overall - and especially against the pass. Still, looks like Baltimore got Vincent pretty cheap. Let's hope we can get Demulling around that price.

It's probably up to him now. I'm sure TD probably told him what we'd be willing to pay for him. So the ball's probably on his court now. Us or the Lions?

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
            If we could get DeMulling for under $2.5 million a year...then I'd rather have him. But if not, I'd rather have Vincent for the cheap price that the Ravens are getting him for. Although, he might be doing that because it's the same division as the Steelers.

Comment

• Romes
              • Jul 2002

The thing that worries me is they say that DeMulling priced himself out of their range.

How much does this guy want?
              Originally posted by paladin warrior
              RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                If we could get DeMulling for under $2.5 million a year...then I'd rather have him. But if not, I'd rather have Vincent for the cheap price that the Ravens are getting him for. Although, he might be doing that because it's the same division as the Steelers.
                I don't care about the price as much as if the guy is a quality player like Demulling is.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                  • Feb 2005

McNally may not have thought he could move to LG. Also he has only had 1 year where he really has been anything decent. I agree with the move to go after DeMulling rather then Vincent and I've said it from day 1. We need more of an overall, more versitale guard then Vincent and DeMulling is that guy.
                  Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Romes
                    The thing that worries me is they say that DeMulling priced himself out of their range.

How much does this guy want?
                    The Ravens signed 2 big FA's in Mason and Rolle they may not have had enough $.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                      • Feb 2005

I mean just look at DeMulling #s

48 games (41 starts) 3 sacks given up and 1 penalty give up (holding)

He didn't start his 1st 7 games as a rookie but got into games.

Thats pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

I'm really high on DeMulling and would love to see him in the middle.

We'd have the "Oreo Cookie Line" Big Mike and I'm sure another "chocolate guy" on the outside with TT, Villarrial and DeMulling in the middle. Don't hate on the name either you know you like it.
                      Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Iehoshua
                        • Jan 2003

Ravens are done now, they aren't going after Demulling, too... Almost guarantee it.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

This is what we paid Villarrial and he is 31 now....

OG Chris Villarrial - 4 yrs. $11.85M. SB $3.6M.

I'd offer the same amount to DeMulling and see if he takes it. He's only 27. That would be a pretty good contract, IMO.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
                            I mean just look at DeMulling #s

48 games (41 starts) 3 sacks given up and 1 penalty give up (holding)

He didn't start his 1st 7 games as a rookie but got into games.

Thats pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

I'm really high on DeMulling and would love to see him in the middle.

We'd have the "Oreo Cookie Line" Big Mike and I'm sure another "chocolate guy" on the outside with TT, Villarrial and DeMulling in the middle. Don't hate on the name either you know you like it.
                            Oreo cookie line

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                              • Aug 2004

It looks to me that the Bills don't like Keydrick Vincent, as a lot of other teams. Keydrick only visited two teams: the Cardinals and the Ravens, and got a call from the Falcons. That's it. The Steelers never made any attempt to get him back either. So maybe the consensus around the league is that he may not be that good, just a product playing between Hartings and Ross.

Maybe he's another Jeff Posey, though Posey took Bills offer right away so we really don't how much interest he might generate two years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X