• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billz_fan
    • Jan 2003

Tice admits scalping Super Bowl tickets

From SI.com about 1/2 hour ago

"I probably shouldn't have sold my tickets,'' Tice told SI.com on Thursday. "I made a mistake. I regret it. I'll never do it again. I'm going to be in trouble. I'll probably get slapped with a big fine."

The revelation that Tice admitted scalping some of his own Super Bowl tickets comes two days after SI.com first reported that he is being investigated by the NFL for allegedly heading and profiting from a Super Bowl ticket-scalping operation within the Vikings organization.

I gotta think he gets fired.

yes ? no ?

The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.
  • That Guy
    • Apr 2004

No. People have been doing this forever. There's no way he gets fired for it... unless he isn't too friendly with the new owner.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

He won't get fired, he will be fined. I find it hard to believe that he is the only guy in the NFL to do it. He must have screwed over some guy and then the dude blew him in.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

I read somewhere that everyone who gets tickets from the NFL has to sign a release saying that they won't scalp them.

If they are looking for a reason to fire him, this may be it.

Comment

• That Guy
          • Apr 2004

Red McCombs would've fired him for it.

Comment

Working...
          X