PDA

View Full Version : Where will Mike Williams be drafted!!!!

tampabay25690
03-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Well opening up the Tampa Tribune this morning Mike Williams had his workout for the scouts here in Tampa, weighing in at 229 and 6"4 he ran a impressive 4.58 40 time.

On hand was Michael Clayton Bucs WR, saying he wanted to be at the workout to see his teammate workout..... Clayton is trying to push the Bucs to draft William so they can have a deadly 3 WR set. So what does this possibly mean, well now if the Bucs don't go into the draft and draft a RB in the 1st round I still think the Bills and Bucs could work something out for Travis Henry. Travis really isn't and expensive back and is willing to sign long term deal. The Bucs have a OT that I would like to see, and that is Kenyatta Walker has been an Underachiever since in Tampa but has stepped up big in some games he has started.

I guess we will have to wait and see!!!!

dannyek71
03-11-2005, 10:35 AM
I see Mike going 10 -15

tampabay25690
03-11-2005, 10:42 AM
I see Mike going 10 -15

Wow I see him gone in top 7

dannyek71
03-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Wow I see him gone in top 7
I think some teams will pass on him just because he did have some speed issues and because he has been out of football for the past year.

I think he is one of the overall top 5 players in the draft, but I think he could be passed by until at least pick #10

Iehoshua
03-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Every day it seems he's moving further and further up the board...

SoCalBillsFan
03-11-2005, 11:13 AM
I don't see him getting passed 7. THe bucs love him and so do the vikings. THe titans could also take a look.

I really don't believe the scouts are questioning his speed at all. I think we fans love the sub 4.5 guys, but the NFL guys know that for a 230 pound guy to run around 4.6 is fine, especially when you consider his srength and athleticism. BOth Clayton and Boldin ran slower times and they have been arguably the best rookie receivers the past 2 years.

Bulldog
03-11-2005, 11:31 AM
I don't see him getting passed 7. THe bucs love him and so do the vikings. THe titans could also take a look.

I really don't believe the scouts are questioning his speed at all. I think we fans love the sub 4.5 guys, but the NFL guys know that for a 230 pound guy to run around 4.6 is fine, especially when you consider his srength and athleticism. BOth Clayton and Boldin ran slower times and they have been arguably the best rookie receivers the past 2 years.

I saw some of his workout on ESPN and that guy is a freakin horse. No way he goes any later than the seventh pick.

mysticsoto
03-11-2005, 12:03 PM
Agreed. If no one grabs him beforehand, he will definitely go on Minnesota's pick!!!

Ickybaluky
03-11-2005, 12:32 PM
I think he goes #4 to Chicago. They reportedly wanted to draft him last year before he was ruled ineligible. Angelo covets him and wants to pair him with Muhammed.