• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Why???

why am i so sure that the bills will beat the pats this weekend? I live in New England so i will have to deal with endless crap if the pats sweep Bledsoe and the bills this year. The Bills season is on the line. They whooped us 38-7 last time we met. But i have never felt more confident before a game than i do this weekend.

• kgun12
    • Jul 2002

venis lets hope you are right. It would be nice to finish strong!
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

Comment

• DIHARD2
      • Sep 2002

ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES,YES,YES

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
      "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

• clumping platelets

Bills Pats

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

i like the way you think venis.i hope you're right.

Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• German
            It doesn't make me any less of a man.
            • Jul 2002

I too have a good feeling about this game.
            Too bad I won't be able to see it. They're showing the Bungels/Panthers game down here in SC. What a waste of air time.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Move to WNY

Comment

• Wys Guy
                Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by German
                Too bad I won't be able to see it. They're showing the Bungels/Panthers game down here in SC. What a waste of air time.
                Man, I hate it when they do that. I'm in the D.C. area, and a couple of years ago they did the same thing. I guess it's a little more justifiable here. What they should do is offer a competing game next to it at least. I guess they can't do that or that'd be 2 AFC games, eh.

Sorry bro! Tough one. Sports bar time...
                Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

Re: Why???

Originally posted by venis2k1
                  why am i so sure that the bills will beat the pats this weekend? I live in New England so i will have to deal with endless crap if the pats sweep Bledsoe and the bills this year. The Bills season is on the line. They whooped us 38-7 last time we met. But i have never felt more confident before a game than i do this weekend.

I sure hope so. But I think whichever team is more successful running the football will win this one. We're allowing 142.6 rush yards per game. That's not good, even when we face Smith. We've simply got to hold him under 100 and render the Pats' rushing game less or completely ineffective even.
                  Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• shelby
                    The Vanilla *****
                    • Jul 2002

venis...i don't share your confidence...but i hope you are right.

German...find the Bills Backers bar

Comment

• DIHARD2
                      • Sep 2002

clumping platelets, I'm sure if you offer German a job that pays as good as the one he has in South Carolina he would move in a heartbeat. But unfortunately when you have a family, they definitely come first. LoL

I live here in South Carolina also and the Panthers which is South Carolina team as you know, is playing a AFC team. But what is strange is the Panthers are home so they should be on the Fox channel being that it is technically and NFC game. So this definitely sucks, when we are stuck watching two NFC games. One on ABC and the other one on Fox.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
                      Last edited by DIHARD2; 12-07-2002, 08:28 AM.
                      "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                        • Jul 2002

I was never more confident before a game than I was prior to SB XXV. Oh well.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                          Sab and TD are insignificant
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by German
                          Go find yourself a sportsbar - that's what I do when I can't get the games on regular TV out here in Ca.
                          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• DIHARD2
                            • Sep 2002

sports bars are great if you're young and you don't have a family. I wish they had them when I was in my 20s. But now it's hard to spend 3 or 4 dollars for a beer it is hard to justify it especially when you get older, it's hard when you know a sixpack only cost $6.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

Comment

• Dozerdog
                              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DIHARD2
                              sports bars are great if you're young and you don't have a family. I wish they had them when I was in my 20s. But now it's hard to spend 3 or 4 dollars for a beer it is hard to justify it especially when you get older, it's hard when you know a sixpack only cost $6.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
                              Be creative- Fine your kid's allowances for things like "Breathing to loud" and stuff like that.

Tell the wife and family when you sneak out on Sundays that this is your 3 hours of giving back tot he community- you are heading out to help the poor.

If they grow suspicious when you return reeking of beer and smoke, thell them the poor drink a lot and smoke way to much... that's why they are poor...

Comment

Working...
                              X