http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/news_story.asp?id=118173

Jayhawk
03-12-2005, 03:19 PM
that's deep journalism there.

That Guy
03-12-2005, 03:23 PM
that's deep journalism there.
Does it need to be?

Anyways, I've haven't seen a team do this to their defense in a long while. I think Randy Moss might be regretting asking for a trade now. It looks like the management finally decided to spend a little bit of money.

The_Philster
03-12-2005, 03:35 PM
Does it need to be?

Anyways, I've haven't seen a team do this to their defense in a long while. I think Randy Moss might be regretting asking for a trade now. It looks like the management finally decided to spend a little bit of money.

Moss didn't ask for the trade...the Vikes got sick of his antics

ICE74129
03-12-2005, 04:22 PM
See Unlike Buffalo They see their weaknesses and attack them. they will sign a FA WR AND Draft Williams out of USC and STILL have a 2nd 1st round pick!

Panthers and Vikes are my NFC Championship guess right now.

Jersey1031
03-12-2005, 05:22 PM
See Unlike Buffalo They see their weaknesses and attack them. they will sign a FA WR AND Draft Williams out of USC and STILL have a 2nd 1st round pick!

no philly??

ICE74129
03-12-2005, 05:48 PM
No way. Philly is done. Carolina would have beat them again if not for something like 12 guys on IR. Now that they get all of them back, AND Have signed the first ever top flight cover corner and and Wahle at Tackle, yeah Carolina is my #1 pick. How all the new Vikes gell will tell how they do.

BTW...my brother the Vikes fan said he heard they will sign Plexiglass this week AND Draft Mike Williams. Scarry....

Dozerdog
03-12-2005, 05:57 PM

The Vikes had thos kind of space last year too- and they screwed that all up.

I'll bet dollars to donuts you would be having a bigger crap-fit as a viking fan being almost $30 million under last season and finishing the year the way the Vikes did.

On top of the talent acquisition, they have an idiot owner and a goof for a coach. In the AFC the Vikes would have finished 6-10 or worse last year.

Dozerdog
03-12-2005, 05:59 PM
The Vikes won't even finish as division champs this year. Unless the Lions get crushed with injuries (again) they should be this year's version of the Falcons- from nowhere to a top 3 seed in the playoffs.

Throne Logic
03-12-2005, 06:36 PM
I'll be impressed with the Vikes if they can manage to get to the draft podium on time. . .

The_Philster
03-12-2005, 07:04 PM
I'll be impressed with the Vikes if they can manage to get to the draft podium on time. . .

:rofl:

Sportsuser101
03-12-2005, 08:16 PM
They've got 2 in the 1st round this year.. they don't have a chance.

Gunzlingr
03-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Buffalo will be on the stage before they get both of their picks in.

ICE74129
03-12-2005, 08:45 PM
The Vikes won't even finish as division champs this year. Unless the Lions get crushed with injuries (again) they should be this year's version of the Falcons- from nowhere to a top 3 seed in the playoffs.
$20.00 says you're wrong. you in?

Throne Logic
03-12-2005, 08:49 PM
They've got 2 in the 1st round this year.. they don't have a chance.

Oh man, the comedy will make up for Buffalo's lack of a 1st rounder.

I'd bet that someone in Vegas is going to have odds on this (um, sorry about the pun).

I guarantee that whomever is picking after the Vikes will be ready to go. Remember two years ago when nearly the entire NFL managed to rush up to the podium before the Vikes managed to fight through the elbows and knees to hand up their choice.