PDA

View Full Version : clumping platelets

thebuffalobills4
03-12-2005, 05:08 PM
i'm just wondering,because it may effect them on getting demulling. :peace:

ICE74129
03-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Let me say this for the Lions, We have about 700K at the start of FA, they had 9 mill...Demullig is going to the Lions. We don't want a guard anyway.

Dozerdog
03-12-2005, 06:03 PM
Why is that cap number such a stone in your shoe?

It's not a "hard" 700K. I think it's been demonstrated that the Bills can convert existing contracts and sign anyone we want - (DeMulling / Womack)- You make it sound like we are in cap jail. We aren't. The Bills choose not to create cap space until they need it. By using it when we need it we won't be in a bigger mess next season.

The key is that we are being patient. Why blow big dollars and have to cut people if we can get almost equal talent at a fraction of the price?

Is it just easier to jump off the cliff and give up on a season 50 days before the friggin' draft?

G. Host
03-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Is it just easier to jump off the cliff and give up on a season 50 days before the friggin' draft?

It is easier to jump off a cliff. It is the landing which hurts. :rofl:

Marvelous
03-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Our celebration comes when we lock up Clements. And imo that is gonna be expensive. I'm jujst glad TD is such a perfect capologist.

Sportsuser101
03-12-2005, 08:19 PM
Let me say this for the Lions, We have about 700K at the start of FA, they had 9 mill...Demullig is going to the Lions. We don't want a guard anyway.
We don't want a guard? Could've fooled me.

clumping platelets
03-12-2005, 08:24 PM
I'm not familiar with the Lions cap situation. Nor do I have any numbers for Garcia. I suspect they have cap space or the ability to create cap space to compete for DeMulling

Crisis
03-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Isn't Milloy a FA after next year, too?

Sportsuser101
03-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Isn't Milloy a FA after next year, too?
From what I've heard Milloy, Fletcher and Teague are all signed for 06 but there has been some conflicting reports.

ICE74129
03-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Well lets see how about TD said we would never be in this cap shape again and here we are.

As for it being a flexible number I know that, but if you think we can make room, what about a team with a nearly 9 mill head start?

We are not getting Demullig.

The_Philster
03-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Well lets see how about TD said we would never be in this cap shape again and here we are.

As for it being a flexible number I know that, but if you think we can make room, what about a team with a nearly 9 mill head start?

this ain't even close to what we were dealing with before

The Spaz
03-12-2005, 08:40 PM

:monkeyp: Your posts :horsecrap:

ICE74129
03-12-2005, 08:43 PM
Aww poor baby can't handle the truth? Seems to be the theme on all Bills boards. Must be TD's family the way you make excuses for the guy.

and for the record, Tackle is much more important than guard. We need a LT, not a guard.

The_Philster
03-12-2005, 08:45 PM
Aww poor baby can't handle the truth? Seems to be the theme on all Bills boards. Must be TD's family the way you make excuses for the guy.

truth? :roflmao: This coming from the guy comparing our cap situation this offseason when we can restructure to get cap room and the 2001 offseason when we had to make major cuts across the board to get under the cap

Sportsuser101
03-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Just ignore him. In my short time here I've learned to.

Dozerdog
03-12-2005, 09:49 PM

and for the record, Tackle is much more important than guard. We need a LT, not a guard.
:rofl:

More classic stuff......

Carlton Bailey
03-12-2005, 09:55 PM
If we are only 700k over the cap then we wouldn't have signed 2 people nor would we have entertained Rick Demulling or Floyd Womack or even Marcellus Rivers. Whether or not we entertained Ty Law as reports indicated about a week ago are still a mystery. That 700k cap figure is definitely off base.

Throne Logic
03-12-2005, 10:46 PM
If we are only 700k over the cap then we wouldn't have signed 2 people nor would we have entertained Rick Demulling or Floyd Womack or even Marcellus Rivers. Whether or not we entertained Ty Law as reports indicated about a week ago are still a mystery. That 700k cap figure is definitely off base.

Not off base. Just not a complete picture. As Clump and Eb have stated, TD has a number of options to find CAP room. All he has to do is exercise one of those options if the situation calls for it. No sense making a move that would hinder future CAP space if there's nothing worth doing it for.

ParanoidAndroid
03-13-2005, 03:50 AM

You grow tiresome. Shoo. :gag:

thebuffalobills4
03-13-2005, 10:17 AM

how much drugs do you have??because i want some. :loser:

clumping platelets
03-14-2005, 08:26 AM
i'm just wondering,because it may effect them on getting demulling. :peace:

1 yr $2 million plus incentives

I believe the Lions are about $3-4 million under, so they can sign DeMulling if they can reach agreement

This doesn't preclude the Bills from making a deal though. The Bills can create cap space is need be

Michael82
03-14-2005, 08:38 AM
The Bills can create cap space is need be

BUMP for ICE! :crazy:

:insane: