• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

second part of Kevin Thompson's NFLE diary

Kevin Thompson graduated from Penn State University in 2000. He’s played for several teams around the NFL, most recently the Buffalo Bills and also played in NFL Europe in 2001. This is the first of a weekly diary Kevin will maintain throughout training camp in Tampa, Florida and also during his journey with the Centurions in Cologne, Germany. In his second journal entry, Kevin looks back over a hard week’s work, and talks of the new friendships he has formed with his Centurions teammates.

Since the last time we’ve talked it’s been a few days. We’ve been continuing to practice. We were fortunate enough to catch a break on Saturday and our coach gave us the second practice off because of the work and the effort we put in the first week. He felt we should be rewarded and we got the second practice off. It helped guys clear their minds and get out on Saturday away from football and relax and see different things. It’s good for us because we were able to refocus on our work the following day. I thought it was good timing for the break. When we came back we were able to focus and do the things we needed to do for the scrimmage on Tuesday.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

He could be the 3rd string QB for us this season
    Attached Files
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

No more gay QBs.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Crisis
      • Aug 2004

Way to change the picture. You had one of the girliest poses I've ever seen there and you changed it.

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

Comment

Working...
        X