• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WG
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Moving in the right direction!

While Favors may be no superstar, he should be an improvement.

Now WNSA is "reporting" that Bostic may have replaced Watson as the #3 CB. Sure, he had a solid week against the Phins last week, but their air game sucked. But the youngster may come thru and it's this "experimenting" with different players that the coaches should be commended for.

That's exactly what we need to be doing this time of year in the situation we're in.

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

• JayWood
    The Professor
    • Jul 2002

I agree, Bostic should have been in there earlier, Watson has to be one of the worse players ever to wear a bills uniform. Whats great is that the coaching staff is starting to get these young guys in, getting ready for next year, and yet we still have a shot, small one, but a shot at least for this season. The team is moving in the right direction...remember I have said it more than once on this board, Rome was not built in a day. Rebuilding takes time, 2003 is our time!!!
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• lunatic_bills_fan
      • Oct 2002

Is Favors gonna be gettin more tim eon the field during every down situations?

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

When Bosic came in for 1 play vs the Bears, Marty Booker undressed him for a 35 yard catch. Only Booker stumbling out of bounds untouched prevented a TD. I hope he's bettter prepared this time.

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

I have seen bostic make some plays over the year(and get burned on some too) I would really like to see TD look at some cheap FA DB's this offseason, It seams to me that most teams dont want to throw to Clements or Winfeild and they usually pick apart the 3rd CB.

Comment

• clumping platelets

As long as Bostic is better than Watson

Watson can still contribute on special teams and then await his release in the off-season

Comment

• German
              It doesn't make me any less of a man.
              • Jul 2002

Re: Moving in the right direction!

Originally posted by Wys Guy
              While Favors may be no superstar, he should be an improvement.

Now WNSA is "reporting" that Bostic may have replaced Watson as the #3 CB. Sure, he had a solid week against the Phins last week, but their air game sucked. But the youngster may come thru and it's this "experimenting" with different players that the coaches should be commended for.

That's exactly what we need to be doing this time of year in the situation we're in.

http://www.wnsafm.com/billsreport.shtml

You're absolutely right Wys.

I also think that you'll see that the Bills will allocate a lot more talented players to the NFLE next year.
              That'll help to determine the holes the team has and what needs to be done in free agency.

Comment

Working...
              X