PDA

View Full Version : Low Moments of the Season

Crisis
03-13-2005, 12:08 PM
Watching Deion high-step his way into the endzone. That made me truly sick.
Wilfork's last second TD week one/Jimmy Smith's 40 yard reception on 4th and 26.
Lindell missed chip-shot that cost us the playoffs.
Watching a Steeler's practice squad running-back run all over our D.

What are your's?

BAM
03-13-2005, 12:16 PM
My low point was when I realized we weren't going to beat the Steelers... to make it even worse, the Jets were going to lose... what a horrible afternoon. :mad:

Here are my high-points though.. :D

http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/BAM's_P.O.T.Y._2004.wmvx

DynaPaul
03-13-2005, 12:47 PM
The Steelers game. Specifically, Bledsoe's fumble that went right into the hands of a Steelers' D lineman and sealed the game. It didn't even look like a fumble, it looked more like a shovel pass to the Steelers' lineman. To go on a hot winning streak and then lose to a bunch of backups like that was definitely a disappointmen and especially since we would have been in the playoffs since the Jets choked. Bledsoe's lack of leadership was painfully apparent during that game.

I'm glad I won't have to watch something like that again!

Carlton Bailey
03-13-2005, 12:59 PM
We were up 17-16 and then Willie Parker took off on a 58 yard run to set up a field goal. Then when it was still 19-17 we let their QB St. Marie get a bootleg on either 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 to give them the 1st down and milk the clock.And, Bledsoe getting the ball taken from him by Larry Foote which gave the Steelers a 9 point lead in the 4th quarter. I knew it was over right then and there.

Drive 4 Five
03-13-2005, 03:33 PM
Wilfork's last second TD week one/Jimmy Smith's 40 yard reception on 4th and 26.
Watching a Steeler's practice squad running-back run all over our D.

What are your's?

You summed it up for me. All I can add is that negated Henry touchdown at the end of the Oakland game which in all actuality was a damn score. Although this one kind of haunted the Bills more as the season went on. It was like eating a hot pepper that grew hotter and hotter and just when you think your mouth will stop burning, it gets even hotter.

I went to the fiery food show this weekend and my mouth and ass still hurt. Hence the analogy.

Creeper...

Mr. Cynical
03-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Seeing Drew on the roster at the start of the season.

Drive 4 Five
03-13-2005, 03:41 PM

LOL. Still taking shots eh? He is gone bro. You don't have to worry about that dolt losing any more games for us. Relax...don't do it.

Mr. Cynical
03-13-2005, 03:53 PM
LOL. Still taking shots eh? He is gone bro. You don't have to worry about that dolt losing any more games for us. Relax...don't do it.
Well, he asked for my low moment of the season....I was just being honest. :smile:

helmetguy
03-13-2005, 06:17 PM
The Jags converting THREE fourth downs to win in Week 1.
The Jets starting from their own 40 and driving to a Game winning FG, after the Bills rallied for two 4th qtr TD drives.
Three 8+ minute drives by the Steelers against our vaunted Defense.
The defense on its heels against Miami in Miami.

Michael82
03-14-2005, 08:03 AM
The Jags converting THREE fourth downs to win in Week 1.
The Jets starting from their own 40 and driving to a Game winning FG, after the Bills rallied for two 4th qtr TD drives.
Three 8+ minute drives by the Steelers against our vaunted Defense.
The defense on its heels against Miami in Miami.
And yet we haven't done a damn thing to fix the defense. :sadwalk:

Oh wait, that was when Milloy was out and even Vincent. Once they came in, the defense looked pretty damn good.

I just hope we never have to see Coy Wire and Izell Reese in the starting secondary EVER again. :ill:

RetroRaiders81
03-14-2005, 08:09 AM
My high point was the oakland game. 7 sacks baby! But yah, the lowest moment was the Deion run back. I was laughing though b/c my sister has hated him all her life. So I could rub it in her face. Oaklnad-buffalo this year is gonna be a great game, I can't wait.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
03-14-2005, 10:42 AM
How can you not have the Bledsoe fumble vs NE and subsequent recovery/TD by Seymour in there....that one ripped my heart out. Drew throwing an INT to end the first Jets game (after our defense laid down and let the Jets drive for a FG) Quincy Carter connecting on that bomb in the second Jets game really made me think we were going to blow it...that made me sick too. The entire second NE game was a huge downer.

PUCKER
03-14-2005, 11:52 PM
The Bledsoe fumble that ending any hope we had of beating Pittsburgh and getting to the playoffs. :mad:

Iehoshua
03-15-2005, 12:17 AM
:up:

[list]

These too.. :ill:

mush69
03-15-2005, 01:18 AM
Completely missing the first half of the first game because some dildo kid took out my power by running his car into the pole in my front yard!

Numerous 3 point losses in the first half of the season.

Seeing Limpleg Lindell come on to the field during the Steelers game, IMO the turning point of that game.

The Carter/Moss TD in the second Jets game, I was sitting in the endzone and he got a double bird from me for that catch!

Not being able to convince that chick to show her tits during the St. Louis Rams game!

Getting Blasted and spitting peanut shells all over the drunk girl in front of me during the Browns game.

Have to fess up 20 more dollars after the Steeler game for really bad service at Danny's.

The Baltimore game...all of it!

Not getting a bear hug w/asscup during the Cardinals game....Log your so lucky!

The stupid bastard that spilt my last $7.50 cent beer during the Steelers game.

Not taking the little Jewish girl to a Hotel after the Cardinals Game.

Thats all I can think of for now....:sadwalk: