Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlton Bailey

No love for the Bills on NFL Network

I was watching the show Playbook on NFL Network yesterday and their resident draft "expert" Mike Mayock was badmouthing Losman. He said he lacked good decision making skills and was really skeptical of him. Their host also called Lee Evans Josh Evans and said he only caught 16 balls last year. I damn near through my TV out the window. Mayock also called Moulds a pretty good receiver and said he dropped too many balls. Are you kidding me? Moulds is one of the 10 best receivers in the NFL and it is rare when he drops one. I hate when the national media thinks they know stuff but they are blatantly wrong.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

uhh..last year Eric DID drop too many balls
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

moulds couldnt catch a cold at times last year.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bmax
        • Aug 2003

Well that was the knock against losman...But sam wyche saw something in him he liked. !!!!! When he said he had a better workout than manning last year.....Mayock is good at diagnosing the draft ....But when it comes to knowing the bills he knows about as much as sgt shultz .......NOTHING !!!!!

GO BILLS
        BMAX

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Well- one bad decision he made was in camp last season. When you wear the red jersey- you don't take off and bolt for yards when your recevers are covered.

What do ya know- he busted his leg.

Comment

• Johnny Utah
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dozerdog
            Well- one bad decision he made was in camp last season. When you wear the red jersey- you don't take off and bolt for yards when your recevers are covered.

What do ya know- he busted his leg.
            It takes two to tango.

Comment

• Johnny Utah
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Feb 2005

You can't even judge Losman yet until he plays.

Evans could have won rookie of the year if it wasn't for big ben.

Moulds was not himself last season. He dropped more balls than he should have. Hopefully we see the old moulds come back.

Comment

• Jersey1031
                • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Johnny Utah
                You can't even judge Losman yet until he plays.

Evans could have won rookie of the year if it wasn't for big ben.

Moulds was not himself last season. He dropped more balls than he should have. Hopefully we see the old moulds come back.

moulds hasnt been himslef the past two seasons, not just last year
                "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• RetroRaiders81
                  Raidaas Fans Watch Will and Grace
                  • Mar 2005

Why does the world hate buffalo? We gave them chicken wings!!!
                  The Houston Retro Raiders.

Comment

• kevinj22
                    • Feb 2005

If you're going to worry about everything the so called experts say you may as well not watch any games. These guys get paid to form an opinion on teams, it's not like they have a crystal ball to make these predictions. It makes me laugh when you here "the experts" say something and people take it to heart. "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" remember that phrase.

Comment

• Johnny Utah
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by kevinj22
                      "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" remember that phrase.
                      Yeah that's what I kept trying to say to myself when we went 3-13. That phrase hardly holds water anymore. You either got more talent and brains than the other team or not.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kevinj22
                        If you're going to worry about everything the so called experts say you may as well not watch any games. These guys get paid to form an opinion on teams, it's not like they have a crystal ball to make these predictions. It makes me laugh when you here "the experts" say something and people take it to heart. "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" remember that phrase.
                        Originally posted by Johnny Utah
                        Yeah that's what I kept trying to say to myself when we went 3-13. That phrase hardly holds water anymore. You either got more talent and brains than the other team or not.
                        I agree with the "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" phrase.... after all, Miami beat NE last year.
                        Originally posted by notacon
                        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

[phil] But that technically happened on a Monday, not a Sunday[/phil]

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Comment

• Cntrygal
                              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                              [phil] But that technically happened on a Monday, not a Sunday[/phil]

Originally posted by notacon
                              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                              X