PDA

View Full Version : No love for the Bills on NFL Network

Carlton Bailey
03-13-2005, 01:13 PM
I was watching the show Playbook on NFL Network yesterday and their resident draft "expert" Mike Mayock was badmouthing Losman. He said he lacked good decision making skills and was really skeptical of him. Their host also called Lee Evans Josh Evans and said he only caught 16 balls last year. I damn near through my TV out the window. Mayock also called Moulds a pretty good receiver and said he dropped too many balls. Are you kidding me? Moulds is one of the 10 best receivers in the NFL and it is rare when he drops one. I hate when the national media thinks they know stuff but they are blatantly wrong.

The_Philster
03-13-2005, 01:24 PM
uhh..last year Eric DID drop too many balls

Tatonka
03-13-2005, 01:26 PM
moulds couldnt catch a cold at times last year.

Bmax
03-13-2005, 01:38 PM
Well that was the knock against losman...But sam wyche saw something in him he liked. !!!!! When he said he had a better workout than manning last year.....Mayock is good at diagnosing the draft ....But when it comes to knowing the bills he knows about as much as sgt shultz .......NOTHING !!!!!

GO BILLS
BMAX

Dozerdog
03-13-2005, 01:42 PM
Well- one bad decision he made was in camp last season. When you wear the red jersey- you don't take off and bolt for yards when your recevers are covered.

What do ya know- he busted his leg.

Kerr
03-13-2005, 01:45 PM
Well- one bad decision he made was in camp last season. When you wear the red jersey- you don't take off and bolt for yards when your recevers are covered.

What do ya know- he busted his leg.
It takes two to tango.

Kerr
03-13-2005, 01:47 PM
You can't even judge Losman yet until he plays.

Evans could have won rookie of the year if it wasn't for big ben.

Moulds was not himself last season. He dropped more balls than he should have. Hopefully we see the old moulds come back.

Jersey1031
03-13-2005, 01:50 PM
You can't even judge Losman yet until he plays.

Evans could have won rookie of the year if it wasn't for big ben.

Moulds was not himself last season. He dropped more balls than he should have. Hopefully we see the old moulds come back.

moulds hasnt been himslef the past two seasons, not just last year

RetroRaiders81
03-13-2005, 01:50 PM
Why does the world hate buffalo? We gave them chicken wings!!!

kevinj22
03-13-2005, 01:57 PM
If you're going to worry about everything the so called experts say you may as well not watch any games. These guys get paid to form an opinion on teams, it's not like they have a crystal ball to make these predictions. It makes me laugh when you here "the experts" say something and people take it to heart. "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" remember that phrase.

Kerr
03-13-2005, 02:05 PM
"ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" remember that phrase.
Yeah that's what I kept trying to say to myself when we went 3-13. That phrase hardly holds water anymore. You either got more talent and brains than the other team or not.

Cntrygal
03-13-2005, 02:47 PM
If you're going to worry about everything the so called experts say you may as well not watch any games. These guys get paid to form an opinion on teams, it's not like they have a crystal ball to make these predictions. It makes me laugh when you here "the experts" say something and people take it to heart. "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" remember that phrase.

Yeah that's what I kept trying to say to myself when we went 3-13. That phrase hardly holds water anymore. You either got more talent and brains than the other team or not.

I agree with the "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" phrase.... after all, Miami beat NE last year. :D

Dozerdog
03-13-2005, 02:49 PM
But that technically happened on a Monday, not a Sunday

Mr. Miyagi
03-13-2005, 02:51 PM
:monkeyp:http://images.nfl.com/images/author/8630.jpg

Cntrygal
03-13-2005, 02:58 PM

:loser:

:D

LarryBoy
03-13-2005, 03:07 PM

Buffalo wings..... :drool2:

Bufftp
03-13-2005, 03:19 PM
:roflmao:

The_Philster
03-13-2005, 03:23 PM

:rofl:

Bills 4 life
03-13-2005, 04:42 PM
uhh..last year Eric DID drop too many balls
TRY GAME 1 AT JAX.

Patsalltheway
03-13-2005, 04:58 PM
I was watching the show Playbook on NFL Network yesterday and their resident draft "expert" Mike Mayock was badmouthing Losman. He said he lacked good decision making skills and was really skeptical of him. Their host also called Lee Evans Josh Evans and said he only caught 16 balls last year. I damn near through my TV out the window. Mayock also called Moulds a pretty good receiver and said he dropped too many balls. Are you kidding me? Moulds is one of the 10 best receivers in the NFL and it is rare when he drops one. I hate when the national media thinks they know stuff but they are blatantly wrong.It probably cause they are right. Moulds hasnt been able to catch a cold lately (last 2 years) and Lostman might have the physical attributes you look for but not the head. He has horrible foot work, an even worse decision maker, and he thinks run first. Evans I dont agree with them with cause hes gonna be good as long as he doesnt tear another knee up.

Sportsuser101
03-13-2005, 05:07 PM
It probably cause they are right. Moulds hasnt been able to catch a cold lately (last 2 years) and Lostman might have the physical attributes you look for but not the head. He has horrible foot work, an even worse decision maker, and he thinks run first. Evans I dont agree with them with cause hes gonna be good as long as he doesnt tear another knee up.
Your an idiot if you don't think he has the head. He got conference USA honor roll.

The Natrix
03-13-2005, 05:08 PM
When Glenn Parker called Losman "Lows-min," I changed the channel. :::

Cntrygal
03-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Remember to attack the POST not the poster guys.

:winkpunch

DMBcrew36
03-13-2005, 06:24 PM
:laughter:

mush69
03-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Although Moulds was healthy this season he did have way to many drops. I got to say in his defense though that most of those balls were not really on target. Sometimes we forget that Drew was a little off with some of his deliveries when we start just looking at the numbers. As far as the last couple of years Moulds hasen't really been healthy.

Loseman is going to be fine, Sam W. is a great coach and will be very good for him!

TigerJ
03-13-2005, 10:14 PM
That's OK we know how to circle the wagons in Buffalo. I agree with those who said that Moulds dropped too many balls last season. It was very noticeable. I hope he gets straightened out. JP will need the support of his receivers. Evans reminds me of Marvin Harrison. That's not a bad receiver to be compared to.