PDA

View Full Version : Should clump be kicked in the click clacks?

ICE74129
03-13-2005, 07:40 PM
First he has us in an uproar over 700K then NOW he says 3.5 Mill? Which is it? Clump, I feel there is a roshambo in your future :D

clumping platelets
03-13-2005, 07:50 PM
If you READ the text.....it explains what info is missing and that will subtract from the available cap space

Gunzlingr
03-13-2005, 08:03 PM
If you READ the text.....it explains what info is missing and that will subtract from the available cap space
I don't think the guy can read at all Clump.

Novacane
03-13-2005, 08:03 PM
what a click clacks?

Dozerdog
03-13-2005, 08:09 PM
I think Ice should be defrosted

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/91/pics/91gcavemanlawyer3.jpg

Ladies and gentlmen of the zone, I'm just a caveman."

"I fell on some ice and later got thawed out by some of your scientists."

"Your world frightens and confuses me! Sometimes the odd noises from these metal boxes scares me and makes me want to run back to my cave. Sometimes when I look up at this thing called "internet" I see these strange numbers called a "Cap Page", I wonder, did demons come up with these figures? How can huge neanderthol men come in and block other neanderthol men for under $700 K? I don't know! My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts."

Carlton Bailey
03-13-2005, 08:11 PM

"Your world frightens and confuses me! Sometimes the odd noises from these metal boxes scares me and makes me want to run back to my cave. Sometimes when I look up at this thing called "internet" I see these strange numbers called a "Cap Page", I wonder, did demons come up with these figures? How can huge neanderthol men come in and block other neanderthol men for under $700 K? I don't know! My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts."
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Great stuff.

ICE74129
03-13-2005, 09:56 PM
Guys it is a funny ha ha type of post. I am the last guy that would be pissed at clump. Hell I have been catching hell for him for 2 weeks now :-)

So clump, we have 3+ or what?

ShadowHawk7
03-13-2005, 10:31 PM
:lol: Best title ever. Click clacks; :rofl:.

Yasgur's Farm
03-14-2005, 06:15 AM
On BB.com clump said something to the effect that when the unknowns are added in, the number will appear closer to Clayton's.

However... as the cap page states... TD has great flexibility to move that cap number.

Just let him do his job folks. He'll get us what we need.

ICE74129
03-14-2005, 07:08 AM
I like your draft draz. Everyone says why havent we cut Lindell yet. Well....we don't have a kicker period then. Lindell will be cut the monday after the draft IF we get nugent.

ICE74129
03-14-2005, 07:08 AM
BTW....for those that havent figured it out clickclacks = 'the jewels' :-)

helmetguy
03-14-2005, 07:17 AM
Snarglies?

Billsouth
03-14-2005, 07:46 AM
how do we have any cap room if we expect to sign any draft picks this year. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 14 MILLION?

who is running our cap kenneth lay or bernie from world com? maybe D.B. cooper landed in buffalo.

clumping platelets
03-14-2005, 07:49 AM
:shakeno:

Michael82
03-14-2005, 07:52 AM

:rofl: That was great, Dozer!

Mr. Miyagi
03-14-2005, 09:35 AM
Click clacks :rofl:

ryjam282
03-14-2005, 09:52 AM
I love the roshambo reference as well, good stuff......

Jeff1220
03-14-2005, 10:14 AM

Great use of the unfrozen caveman lawyer :up: