I saw Coach Mularkey on the Telethon Yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

I saw Coach Mularkey on the Telethon Yesterday...

Talk about the epitome of graciousness and class. The guy just handles himself so well, and treats the casual fan like a family member. He is just light years away from his predicessor.

I gotta admit, I was skeptical with the selection. Not so much about his football skills, as his experience.

But I was dead wrong, and I'm happy to admit it. I really hope the guy wins a Super Bowl. Not just for us, but because he deserves to. He's that kind of guy.
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

For those of us who didn't see it, what are some of the things he said?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Italian Stallion
      Knows More Than You
      • Feb 2004

did you ask him who else they were going to sign?
      BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

I agree, Billsology. He was a class act at training camp last year too. I'm glad to have him. He makes me forget GrEGG head.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
          Knows More Than You
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
          I agree, Billsology. He was a class act at training camp last year too. I'm glad to have him. He makes me forget GrEGG head.
          I've never met him, and I was one of the guys that was pissed when he was hired...but now im glad we have him. He's just so cool and collected, always says the right thing.....but whats most important is that the players really seem to like him and they want to play well for him
          BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

Working...
          X