• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Note on Womack and another possible option at Tackle

Seahawks | Terry's Future Uncertain - from www.KFFL.com
    Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:54:29 -0800

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports the future of Seattle Seahawks OT Chris Terry is in doubt this year due to his high salary and off-the-field troubles.

Seahawks | Womack Projected as Starting RG in 2005 - from www.KFFL.com
    Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:54:09 -0800

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports the Seattle Seahawks intend to play OL Floyd Womack as their starting right guard next season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i guess that is why womack went back home.. maybe he feels better at guard and sees the seahawks as closer to a SB than the bills.

terry is a beast of a RT. if mike could be moved.. he would be a huge addition.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Maybe that's the answer. Instead of signing a LT, McNally is going to move Mike Williams over there, and the Bills will look for a RT.

Jon

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

possible i guess.. i dont know how realistic it is to expect williams to suddenly be fast enough to handle the good DEs and protect JPs blindside.. he is averaging 8 sacks a year right now taking on the right side.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

But, it was Drew he was protecting, the QB with the worst pocket presence in the NFL!

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

this is true.. i still know what i saw though.. too many times guys just burned right past him before the guy was barely out of his stance..

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
            this is true.. i still know what i saw though.. too many times guys just burned right past him before the guy was barely out of his stance..
            And for that we get to pay him $9.17M.

Sigh.

Comment

Working...
            X