X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

I found Email addresses for those 2 Erie politicians

Thanks to BILLS02138 on TBD, I have email addresses for the 2 politicians that are asking for the Bills to cover their own RWS maintenance bills. They requested the Buffalo Bills to forego a $3.56 million payment that the franchise needs for maintenance at county-owned Ralph Wilson Stadium. The payment is part of a long-term lease negotiated between the county and the Bills in 1998. Tampering with the lease like that could make it null and void and give the Bills an easy out to flee to LA. We need to voice our concerns and let them fools know that we won't put up with it.

debenedetti@erie.gov -- Legislator Al DeBenedetti represents the 6th District, which includes the Riverside and Black Rock sections of the City of Buffalo, as well as parts of North Buffalo and the West Side.

drbarry15@erie.gov -- Barry A. Weinstein is Legislator for the 15th District, which covers the Town of Amherst and the Village of Williamsville.
    Last edited by Michael82; 03-14-2005, 02:19 PM.
  • Shiny Chicken
    Shinier than your mom
    • Jul 2002

good job Mikey! And nice 25,000'th post

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
      good job Mikey! And nice 25,000'th post
      Holy crap, i can't believe that was my 25,000th. I wanted it to be something in the TZ, but it's kinda interesting that it just worked out that way. i knew I had like 40 or 50 to go, I guess I just posted more than I thought today.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
        I found email addresses for the 2 politicians that are asking for the Bills to cover their own RWS maintenance bills. They requested the Buffalo Bills to forego a $3.56 million payment that the franchise needs for maintenance at county-owned Ralph Wilson Stadium. The payment is part of a long-term lease negotiated between the county and the Bills in 1998. Tampering with the lease like that could make it null and void and give the Bills an easy out to flee to LA. We need to voice our concerns and let them fools know that we won't put up with it.

debenedetti@erie.gov -- Legislator Al DeBenedetti represents the 6th District, which includes the Riverside and Black Rock sections of the City of Buffalo, as well as parts of North Buffalo and the West Side.

drbarry15@erie.gov -- Barry A. Weinstein is Legislator for the 15th District, which covers the Town of Amherst and the Village of Williamsville.
        DiBenedetti was against the lease in the first place...he won't care if the Bills are here or not...he was trying to parley his vote on the sales tax increase into a nice job at the Erie Country Water Authority (at more than double his current salary as a part time legislator).

BTW, he is more proof positive that the brightest leave the area. How anybody could vote for this imbecile is beyond me.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          DiBenedetti was against the lease in the first place...he won't care if the Bills are here or not...he was trying to parley his vote on the sales tax increase into a nice job at the Erie Country Water Authority (at more than double his current salary as a part time legislator).

BTW, he is more proof positive that the brightest leave the area. How anybody could vote for this imbecile is beyond me.
          He sounds like another moron that keeps being re-elected in NY.... Sheldon Silver.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

He sounds like another moron that keeps being re-elected in NY.... Sheldon Silver.
            who is the bigger moron...the guy running for office or the voter who puts them there?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

who is the bigger moron...the guy running for office or the voter who puts them there?
              The voter that puts them there obviously.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

The voter that puts them there obviously.
                vote them all out...

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                  WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                  • Mar 2003

DiBenedetti was hailed a hero for standing up to the presure and not voting for the tax increase. Of course several others voted against it first and didn't try to get a job out of it.

Erie County Legislature - 15 part time at 42,500
                  Niagara County Legislature - 9 part time at 17,500

Not exact figures, but pretty close.
                  Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
                    DiBenedetti was hailed a hero for standing up to the presure and not voting for the tax increase. Of course several others voted against it first and didn't try to get a job out of it.

Erie County Legislature - 15 part time at 42,500
                    Niagara County Legislature - 9 part time at 17,500

Not exact figures, but pretty close.
                    that's the point...DiBenedetti was playing a game to get a better paying job...

btw, I was not in favor of the sales tax increase either...

and thanks for the numbers...that saves $500K a year...how do we save the other $105.5M?

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

vote them all out...
                      I voted against EVERY incumbent in the state government and they all still won. There might have been a couple new people that won out of all of them in the whole damn state. ****ing moron voters.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                        WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                        • Mar 2003

SLASH AND BURN!!
                        Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Sent the following email on Mikey's behalf:

Watch it you dumbass. If you screw anything up and cause the Bills to eventually have to move out of Buffalo, consider yourself as good as dead. I'll come over there and hunt you down like a ***** animal. And your family? Slaughtered like pigs.

You feelin' me?

Sincerely,

Mikey82

I think they'll listen.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                            Sent the following email on Mikey's behalf:

Watch it you dumbass. If you screw anything up and cause the Bills to eventually have to move out of Buffalo, consider yourself as good as dead. I'll come over there and hunt you down like a ***** animal. And your family? Slaughtered like pigs.

You feelin' me?

Sincerely,

Mikey82

I think they'll listen.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I'm sure the police is cool with that death threat. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X