PDA

View Full Version : I found Email addresses for those 2 Erie politicians

Michael82
03-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Thanks to BILLS02138 on TBD, I have email addresses for the 2 politicians that are asking for the Bills to cover their own RWS maintenance bills. They requested the Buffalo Bills to forego a $3.56 million payment that the franchise needs for maintenance at county-owned Ralph Wilson Stadium. The payment is part of a long-term lease negotiated between the county and the Bills in 1998. Tampering with the lease like that could make it null and void and give the Bills an easy out to flee to LA. We need to voice our concerns and let them fools know that we won't put up with it.

debenedetti@erie.gov -- Legislator Al DeBenedetti represents the 6th District, which includes the Riverside and Black Rock sections of the City of Buffalo, as well as parts of North Buffalo and the West Side.

drbarry15@erie.gov -- Barry A. Weinstein is Legislator for the 15th District, which covers the Town of Amherst and the Village of Williamsville.

Shiny Chicken
03-14-2005, 02:12 PM
good job Mikey! And nice 25,000'th post ;)

Michael82
03-14-2005, 02:14 PM
good job Mikey! And nice 25,000'th post ;)
Holy crap, i can't believe that was my 25,000th. I wanted it to be something in the TZ, but it's kinda interesting that it just worked out that way. i knew I had like 40 or 50 to go, I guess I just posted more than I thought today. :ontome:

:dance: :party: :jam: :party: :dance:

Ebenezer
03-14-2005, 02:14 PM
I found email addresses for the 2 politicians that are asking for the Bills to cover their own RWS maintenance bills. They requested the Buffalo Bills to forego a $3.56 million payment that the franchise needs for maintenance at county-owned Ralph Wilson Stadium. The payment is part of a long-term lease negotiated between the county and the Bills in 1998. Tampering with the lease like that could make it null and void and give the Bills an easy out to flee to LA. We need to voice our concerns and let them fools know that we won't put up with it.

debenedetti@erie.gov -- Legislator Al DeBenedetti represents the 6th District, which includes the Riverside and Black Rock sections of the City of Buffalo, as well as parts of North Buffalo and the West Side.

drbarry15@erie.gov -- Barry A. Weinstein is Legislator for the 15th District, which covers the Town of Amherst and the Village of Williamsville.
DiBenedetti was against the lease in the first place...he won't care if the Bills are here or not...he was trying to parley his vote on the sales tax increase into a nice job at the Erie Country Water Authority (at more than double his current salary as a part time legislator).

BTW, he is more proof positive that the brightest leave the area. How anybody could vote for this imbecile is beyond me.

Michael82
03-14-2005, 02:16 PM
DiBenedetti was against the lease in the first place...he won't care if the Bills are here or not...he was trying to parley his vote on the sales tax increase into a nice job at the Erie Country Water Authority (at more than double his current salary as a part time legislator).

BTW, he is more proof positive that the brightest leave the area. How anybody could vote for this imbecile is beyond me.
:rofl: He sounds like another moron that keeps being re-elected in NY.... Sheldon Silver. :crazy:

Ebenezer
03-14-2005, 02:17 PM
:rofl: He sounds like another moron that keeps being re-elected in NY.... Sheldon Silver. :crazy:
who is the bigger moron...the guy running for office or the voter who puts them there?

Michael82
03-14-2005, 02:18 PM
who is the bigger moron...the guy running for office or the voter who puts them there?
The voter that puts them there obviously. :::

Ebenezer
03-14-2005, 02:24 PM
The voter that puts them there obviously. :::
vote them all out...

BuffaloRanger
03-14-2005, 02:28 PM
DiBenedetti was hailed a hero for standing up to the presure and not voting for the tax increase. Of course several others voted against it first and didn't try to get a job out of it.

Erie County Legislature - 15 part time at 42,500
Niagara County Legislature - 9 part time at 17,500

Not exact figures, but pretty close.

Ebenezer
03-14-2005, 02:32 PM
DiBenedetti was hailed a hero for standing up to the presure and not voting for the tax increase. Of course several others voted against it first and didn't try to get a job out of it.

Erie County Legislature - 15 part time at 42,500
Niagara County Legislature - 9 part time at 17,500

Not exact figures, but pretty close.
that's the point...DiBenedetti was playing a game to get a better paying job...

btw, I was not in favor of the sales tax increase either...

and thanks for the numbers...that saves $500K a year...how do we save the other $105.5M?

Michael82
03-14-2005, 02:32 PM
vote them all out...
I voted against EVERY incumbent in the state government and they all still won. There might have been a couple new people that won out of all of them in the whole damn state. ****ing moron voters. :shakeno: :mad:

BuffaloRanger
03-14-2005, 02:34 PM
SLASH AND BURN!!

Mr. Miyagi
03-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Sent the following email on Mikey's behalf:

Watch it you dumbass. If you screw anything up and cause the Bills to eventually have to move out of Buffalo, consider yourself as good as dead. I'll come over there and hunt you down like a ****** animal. And your family? Slaughtered like pigs.

You feelin' me?

Sincerely,

Mikey82

I think they'll listen. :up:

Michael82
03-14-2005, 02:38 PM

Watch it you dumbass. If you screw anything up and cause the Bills to eventually have to move out of Buffalo, consider yourself as good as dead. I'll come over there and hunt you down like a ****** animal. And your family? Slaughtered like pigs.

You feelin' me?

Sincerely,

Mikey82

:rofl:

Mr. Miyagi
03-14-2005, 02:49 PM
I'm sure the police is cool with that death threat. Good luck. :up:

Michael82
03-14-2005, 02:50 PM
I'm sure the police is cool with that death threat. Good luck. :up:
:couch:

thebuffalobills4
03-14-2005, 03:14 PM

You feelin' me?

Sincerely,

Mikey82

dude that is so wrong but extremly funny at the same time.nice!!!!!!!! :clap: :roflmao: :lol: i just hope you don't get hunted down by the fbi. :peace:

Novacane
03-14-2005, 03:51 PM
How shocking that Al DeBenedetti was one of the bozo's involved in this :rolleyes:

thebuffalobills4
03-14-2005, 04:00 PM
How shocking that Al DeBenedetti was one of the bozo's involved in this :rolleyes:um,um,um thats sad.
:cynic:

jpdex12
03-14-2005, 07:17 PM
Holy crap, i can't believe that was my 25,000th. I wanted it to be something in the TZ, but it's kinda interesting that it just worked out that way. i knew I had like 40 or 50 to go, I guess I just posted more than I thought today. :ontome:

:dance: :party: :jam: :party: :dance:Mikey82, I just realized that you are near Elvis (sect123 row4) right? I'm in sect.124 row 20. I was in a commercial for CBS with John (Elvis). He's a cool bird! Congrats on the 25,000th! My wife is ready to kill me now because I'm on this computer so much. Sorry to skip the topic.
On that note, it goes to show you that these politicians are brain dead book smart idiots with no common sense. Yeah, let's get rid of something when it helps bring money into the area. Tourism and seasonal business are the crutch to upstate's economic survival. Manufacturing jobs and big business get run out of here by outsourcing and gouging taxes and we're left with attracting snowmobilers, fisherman, campers and wine drinkers to our area for income compared to the city slickers that gaze at their skyscrapers while the trial attorneys that run this state out of NYC and Albany worry about how much they can sue someone because their dog ***** in Central Park. Look at Hillary "Bi*ch" Clinton and her political agenda to proposition herself to run for higher political status. That A-hole wants to spend millions of dollars building the "rooftop highway" in the north country (Alex Bay to Massena) when there are much more important issues at hand like the Medicaid issues. This state is loaded with jerk offs just like her and DeBennedetto (sp) that somehow attract a majority of the votes. God help us!

jpdex12
03-14-2005, 09:57 PM
Mikey82, I just realized that you are near Elvis (sect123 row4) right? I'm in sect.124 row 20. I was in a commercial for CBS with John (Elvis). He's a cool bird! Congrats on the 25,000th! My wife is ready to kill me now because I'm on this computer so much. Sorry to skip the topic.
On that note, it goes to show you that these politicians are brain dead book smart idiots with no common sense. Yeah, let's get rid of something when it helps bring money into the area. Tourism and seasonal business are the crutch to upstate's economic survival. Manufacturing jobs and big business get run out of here by outsourcing and gouging taxes and we're left with attracting snowmobilers, fisherman, campers and wine drinkers to our area for income compared to the city slickers that gaze at their skyscrapers while the trial attorneys that run this state out of NYC and Albany worry about how much they can sue someone because their dog ***** in Central Park. Look at Hillary "Bi*ch" Clinton and her political agenda to proposition herself to run for higher political status. That A-hole wants to spend millions of dollars building the "rooftop highway" in the north country (Alex Bay to Massena) when there are much more important issues at hand like the Medicaid issues. This state is loaded with jerk offs just like her and DeBennedetto (sp) that somehow attract a majority of the votes. God help us!I meant DeBenedetti!

Michael82
03-15-2005, 09:14 AM
How shocking that Al DeBenedetti was one of the bozo's involved in this :rolleyes:
Apparently, he's an idiot. :mad:

Earthquake Enyart
03-15-2005, 09:17 AM
Mikey82, I just realized that you are near Elvis (sect123 row4) right? I'm in sect.124 row 20. I was in a commercial for CBS with John (Elvis). He's a cool bird! Congrats on the 25,000th! My wife is ready to kill me now because I'm on this computer so much. Sorry to skip the topic.
On that note, it goes to show you that these politicians are brain dead book smart idiots with no common sense. Yeah, let's get rid of something when it helps bring money into the area. Tourism and seasonal business are the crutch to upstate's economic survival. Manufacturing jobs and big business get run out of here by outsourcing and gouging taxes and we're left with attracting snowmobilers, fisherman, campers and wine drinkers to our area for income compared to the city slickers that gaze at their skyscrapers while the trial attorneys that run this state out of NYC and Albany worry about how much they can sue someone because their dog ***** in Central Park. Look at Hillary "Bi*ch" Clinton and her political agenda to proposition herself to run for higher political status. That A-hole wants to spend millions of dollars building the "rooftop highway" in the north country (Alex Bay to Massena) when there are much more important issues at hand like the Medicaid issues. This state is loaded with jerk offs just like her and DeBennedetto (sp) that somehow attract a majority of the votes. God help us!
I hate that Elvis guy. I have a bounty for smashing that guitar. :mad:

Michael82
03-15-2005, 09:20 AM
Yup, I'm near the Elvis dude. I don't want to start a fight with you or anything, but that guy really gets on my nerves. There are so many times I want to take his cheesy little guitar and smash it over his head. :snicker: :ontome:
Congrats on making the cut for the commercial. I still can't believe that "The helmetguy" didn't make it. :sadwalk:

Now on to your other stuff...Good post. i agree that it would be suicide if Buffalo allows the Bills to leave. It would be the FINAL nail on the coffin of Western NY, especially Buffalo. I still hate the fact that we have all these problems in WNY, but meanwhile our ****ing Governor is more concerned with wasting $1 billion on a ****ing stadium in New York for the Jets. **** THE JETS! **** NYC! We need to separate ourselves from NYC or we will never get ourselves out of this huge hole. Get away the ****ing morons that are ruining this state in the little room where the 3 stooges make our budget (Silver, Bruno and Wacky Pataki)....

Michael82
03-15-2005, 09:20 AM
I hate that Elvis guy. I have a bounty for smashing that guitar. :mad:
If I get a picture of someone smashing the guitar over his head...how much will you pay me? :$: :snicker:

Earthquake Enyart
03-15-2005, 09:22 AM
Yup, I'm near the Elvis dude. I don't want to start a fight with you or anything, but that guy really gets on my nerves. There are so many times I want to take his cheesy little guitar and smash it over his head. :snicker: :ontome:....

I'll give you $100 for smashing that guitar and getting a pic of it.

Michael82
03-15-2005, 09:33 AM
And you want a piece of it too...don't ya? :funny:

Hmmmm.....:$:

Mr. Miyagi
03-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Don't do it Mikey. Bail for aggravated assault is more than $100.

dannyek71
03-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Don't do it Mikey. Bail for aggravated assault is more than $100.
I agree...Youll be loosing money and have to spend the night with Bubba....

idk about you, but I value my anal virginity higher than $100

Billsouth
03-15-2005, 01:12 PM
is that how much u were paid? :)