PDA

View Full Version : I think TD will be making some big moves soon.

gobuffalo2007
03-14-2005, 03:04 PM
I think on or very soon to draft day we will be seeing TD making some big moves.
1.I think we will trade henry while he is still worth something, maybe a 2nd or early 3rd round pick.
2.During the draft look for TD to do the same thing he did last year trade a 2006 round pick for a pick this year.
3.I love clements but look for TD to put him on the block and try to get a OL not a starting lineman just another OL for depth.

Be ready Bills fans this season is our season
Here is what I think the AFC east will look like;

1.Bills (13-3)
2.Patriots (10-6)
3.jets (8-8)
4.Miami (6-10)

Mr. Miyagi
03-14-2005, 03:06 PM
1.Bills (13-3)
2.Patriots (10-6)
3.jets (8-8)
4.Miami (6-10)
:rofl: I hope you're right, but until then...NEGGED.

Iehoshua
03-14-2005, 03:12 PM
I hope you're right, but until then...NEGGED.
:laughter:

gobuffalo2007
03-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Can anyone tell me why my rep keeps going down?

RetroRaiders81
03-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Apparently they either don't like you, think this is a waste of topic, or simply offended by your picture.:bikerbabe

ShadowHawk7
03-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Lol, i like your entusiasm, but everyone is going to be a lot closer than that. Now that Edge and Alex are back on the market, no way we're getting a 2nd for Henry, possibly a third, but I think it's very possible he's still a Bill next year.

Iehoshua
03-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Can anyone tell me why my rep keeps going down?
:couch:

:miyagi: did it...

gobuffalo2007
03-14-2005, 03:32 PM
:couch:

:miyagi: did it...
did you really why did you its just my opinion up there im not saying its going to happen.

Novacane
03-14-2005, 03:35 PM
did you really why did you its just my opinion up there im not saying its going to happen.

Mr. Myagi did it not :darth:

Iehoshua
03-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Mr. Myagi did it not :darth:
:ontome:

Tatonka
03-14-2005, 03:58 PM
pos rep :up:

mypoorfriendme
03-14-2005, 05:30 PM
what makes you think clements will be on the block or that TD is going to make a move and lose a pick for next year? especially considering nate clements is hitting his stride and this draft class is notoriously weak?

gobuffalo2007
03-14-2005, 07:46 PM
I know I think Clements is awsome this is not necessarily what I want its what I think is going to happen.I just want to know if you people think the same thing.

RetroRaiders81
03-14-2005, 07:51 PM
There not getting rid of clements, and if they do...there on crack.

Bert102176
03-14-2005, 08:46 PM
I think Henry may be a Bill next year

gobuffalo2007
03-14-2005, 08:49 PM
I think Henry may be a Bill next year
If he is he cant cause trubble because if he does, the teams that are left looking at him wont be any more.

BillsFever21
03-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Unless there is a major player we want this year it doesn't make any sense to trade next years #1 to pick one up this year. It would also take our 2nd round pick plus at least one more to move up that far.

RetroRaiders81
03-14-2005, 08:53 PM
They need to trade him for a draft pick.

TigerJ
03-14-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm not holding my breath. Buffalo has little cap room after the signings they've made and bonuses paid. They can always restructure or make some cuts to create cap room, but I'm not sure how much of that they are willing to do. It makes for hell to pay eventually. There may be one more modest FA signing if the right guy comes along, or a trade if someone talks some sense into Travis Henry, but there will be no blockbuster.

mysticsoto
03-15-2005, 08:39 AM
C'mon guys...having TH as backup this year is not the worst thing in the world. Either way, if we didn't have TH, we would have to draft or pay with a draft another player at that position. This way, we can concentrate at other positions that really need it - we need strong O-line help with depth at CB, DT and S. And possibly a 3rd WR. Now we can concentrate on these without giving up a draft pick for another RB...

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
03-15-2005, 08:46 AM
C'mon guys...having TH as backup this year is not the worst thing in the world. Either way, if we didn't have TH, we would have to draft or pay with a draft another player at that position. This way, we can concentrate at other positions that really need it - we need strong O-line help with depth at CB, DT and S. And possibly a 3rd WR. Now we can concentrate on these without giving up a draft pick for another RB...

I would agree that TH as a backup is not a bad thing IF he wasn't being such an a-hole about it. Not that I blame him...I would probably be just as bad if in his shoes, but I think he will be a distraction, and a waste of a roster spot in that he won't be leaving it all out on the field if he is a Bill this year.

You gotta admit that there is a VERY GOOD chance that if TH is on the roster next season he will be a negative instead of a positive as he has in the past.

mysticsoto
03-15-2005, 09:46 AM
I would agree that TH as a backup is not a bad thing IF he wasn't being such an a-hole about it. Not that I blame him...I would probably be just as bad if in his shoes, but I think he will be a distraction, and a waste of a roster spot in that he won't be leaving it all out on the field if he is a Bill this year.

You gotta admit that there is a VERY GOOD chance that if TH is on the roster next season he will be a negative instead of a positive as he has in the past.
I'm not so sure. If he doesn't put his best on the field the few chances he might get from WM, nobody will want him. In fact, part of the problem teams may not want him now is b'cse they might think he is still injured or at the very least, injury prone. He's got to get back in there and show that he is a warrior...and that means giving the best he's got. It doesn't benefit him any to cause anguish and be a negative distraction to the team. Getting a negative rep can be harmful when you are trying to get signed onto another team (look at Plexico now). I think TH has no reason to be upset. He tried to make a switch at a time when RB are abundant and so it didn't work out. But next year he is free regardless and doesn't need to worry about whether TD will release him, or seek a trade or anything. He is free and can look out for himself.

My only worry is that if Miami picks a RB that doesn't pan out (or gets injured), TH might go over there...even so, I wish him the best.