Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlton Bailey

Orlando Pace to the Texans

Orlando Pace's days as the franchise player of the St. Louis Rams may be coming to an end.
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Oh well. So much for the dream.

Comment

• Dicknoze69
      Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
      • Jul 2002

I wouldn't say probably, but it could happen. The Rams would want a 1st and more...I bet Pace is checking out his options before signing the franchise tender.

God give me style and give me grace
      God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• Jeff1220
        H to the 12:20
        • Jul 2002

They could use him!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

To be perfecty honest, I'd almost give them any player on our team outside of JP and WM to get Pace. I know those are very strong words but that's how important I think getting a star LT is for the team to get to the next level.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
            To be perfecty honest, I'd almost give them any player on our team outside of JP and WM to get Pace. I know those are very strong words but that's how important I think getting a star LT is for the team to get to the next level.
            No way would I give them JP, Spikes, Evans, or Willis. Those 4 are untouchable IMO.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
              • Feb 2005

Pace is good but I think you guys are overrating him. He had 10 penalties last year and gave up 5 sacks. And he'll be 30 this coming year. I would like to get him but not at the price of a 1st round pick.
              Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Jersey1031
                • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
                I would like to get him but not at the price of a 1st round pick.

and a franchise tag means TWO 1st rounders in compensation, a deal could probably be worked out but, yea...
                "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Finch1031
                  and a franchise tag means TWO 1st rounders in compensation, a deal could probably be worked out but, yea...
                  I know that but no team in there right mind would pay him a ton of cash AND give up 2 1st round picks.
                  Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• chubluv
                    BillsZone bowling team MVP
                    • Jan 2003

How about we try & trick Mike Martz tell him we will give him Lindell, Posey, & a couple of really good trick plays from Mularkeys playbook for Pace? I think he would fall for it he doesnt seem to bright sometimes.lol Especially if we through the trick plays in we know he loves them hahaha!!!

We are in 5th place
                    Clump is on the IR
                    Chubluv average is 167
                    Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
                    Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• Spielmanrules54
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by chubluv
                      How about we try & trick Mike Martz tell him we will give him Lindell, Posey, & a couple of really good trick plays from Mularkeys playbook for Pace? I think he would fall for it he doesnt seem to bright sometimes.lol Especially if we through the trick plays in we know he loves them hahaha!!!
                      LOL... too bad he wasn't GM... we probably could use the Jedi mindtrick on his dumbass

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                        Maybe?
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey
                        No way would I give them JP, Spikes, Evans, or Willis. Those 4 are untouchable IMO.
                        Umm...I said "outside" of JP and WM.

But I'd consider Evans or Spikes. Spikes would hurt alot more, but let's face it - if our LT sucks this year, JP will not get on track and the offense will suck again. LT is the #1 problem on the team now that He That Shall Not Be Named is gone.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                          • May 2003

OK without looking this up:

Name the LT starting for the two-time NFL Champion New England Patriots.

If that posiiton is so vital that you should sell your soul, then nobody should have a problem identifying this well-known pro-bowler.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                            • May 2003

Me personally? I have no idea who he is. I'm going out on a limb here to say that he is not a well-known All-Pro. But there is no way in hell I would trade TKo for Orlando Pace. No sir...

Comment

• buffmaniac
                              • May 2003

That's easy Matt Light. He is a very good and extremely underrated LT.

Comment

Working...
                              X