Carlton Bailey
03-14-2005, 05:46 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2012782

Mr. Cynical
03-14-2005, 06:46 PM
:sigh: Oh well. So much for the dream.

Dicknoze69
03-14-2005, 06:47 PM
I wouldn't say probably, but it could happen. The Rams would want a 1st and more...I bet Pace is checking out his options before signing the franchise tender.

Jeff1220
03-14-2005, 06:48 PM
They could use him!

Mr. Cynical
03-14-2005, 06:52 PM
To be perfecty honest, I'd almost give them any player on our team outside of JP and WM to get Pace. I know those are very strong words but that's how important I think getting a star LT is for the team to get to the next level.

Carlton Bailey
03-14-2005, 06:58 PM
To be perfecty honest, I'd almost give them any player on our team outside of JP and WM to get Pace. I know those are very strong words but that's how important I think getting a star LT is for the team to get to the next level.
No way would I give them JP, Spikes, Evans, or Willis. Those 4 are untouchable IMO.

Sportsuser101
03-14-2005, 07:30 PM
Pace is good but I think you guys are overrating him. He had 10 penalties last year and gave up 5 sacks. And he'll be 30 this coming year. I would like to get him but not at the price of a 1st round pick.

Jersey1031
03-14-2005, 07:34 PM
I would like to get him but not at the price of a 1st round pick.

and a franchise tag means TWO 1st rounders in compensation, a deal could probably be worked out but, yea...

Sportsuser101
03-14-2005, 07:41 PM
and a franchise tag means TWO 1st rounders in compensation, a deal could probably be worked out but, yea...
I know that but no team in there right mind would pay him a ton of cash AND give up 2 1st round picks.

chubluv
03-14-2005, 07:59 PM

How about we try & trick Mike Martz tell him we will give him Lindell, Posey, & a couple of really good trick plays from Mularkeys playbook for Pace? I think he would fall for it he doesnt seem to bright sometimes.lol Especially if we through the trick plays in we know he loves them hahaha!!! :crazy:

Spielmanrules54
03-15-2005, 12:20 AM
How about we try & trick Mike Martz tell him we will give him Lindell, Posey, & a couple of really good trick plays from Mularkeys playbook for Pace? I think he would fall for it he doesnt seem to bright sometimes.lol Especially if we through the trick plays in we know he loves them hahaha!!! :crazy:

LOL... too bad he wasn't GM... we probably could use the Jedi mindtrick on his dumbass

Mr. Cynical
03-15-2005, 12:26 AM
No way would I give them JP, Spikes, Evans, or Willis. Those 4 are untouchable IMO.Umm...I said "outside" of JP and WM. :;

But I'd consider Evans or Spikes. Spikes would hurt alot more, but let's face it - if our LT sucks this year, JP will not get on track and the offense will suck again. LT is the #1 problem on the team now that He That Shall Not Be Named is gone.

Drive 4 Five
03-15-2005, 09:44 AM

OK without looking this up:

Name the LT starting for the two-time NFL Champion New England Patriots.

If that posiiton is so vital that you should sell your soul, then nobody should have a problem identifying this well-known pro-bowler.

Drive 4 Five
03-15-2005, 09:45 AM
Me personally? I have no idea who he is. I'm going out on a limb here to say that he is not a well-known All-Pro. But there is no way in hell I would trade TKo for Orlando Pace. No sir...

buffmaniac
03-15-2005, 09:48 AM
That's easy Matt Light. He is a very good and extremely underrated LT.

Sportsuser101
03-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Yeah I mean its tough not to know Matt Light. He was from Purdue 2nd round pick. He is very underrated.