• Feb 2005

Bills talking extentions with Clements and McGee

Nice to see.
    Dareus - 1st Round Pick
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
    Nice to see.
    I think that we've got a chance with McGee but Nate seems like a money grub. I've never really heard him speak out to the media expressing his love for Buffalo. I'm not saying he doesn't like it here, but he seems like the kind that realizes that he could get a big pay day on the open market. I hope that I'm wrong because he is a great corner.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• Sportsuser101
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jpdex12
      I think that we've got a chance with McGee but Nate seems like a money grub. I've never really heard him speak out to the media expressing his love for Buffalo. I'm not saying he doesn't like it here, but he seems like the kind that realizes that he could get a big pay day on the open market. I hope that I'm wrong because he is a great corner.
      Pat Williams came out and said he loves Buffalo. Guess he didn't love it enough.
      Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Slim
        • Apr 2004

Pat Williams came out and said he loves Buffalo. Guess he didn't love it enough.

Pat Williams hated Buffalo. i got to talk with him about it, in Eric Moulds trailor after the Rams game this year. His only tru friend on the bills was Moulds. He was encouraging Moulds to go somewhere with a balck QB also.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by slimschmittie
          Pat Williams hated Buffalo. i got to talk with him about it, in Eric Moulds trailor after the Rams game this year. His only tru friend on the bills was Moulds. He was encouraging Moulds to go somewhere with a balck QB also.
          I guess he didn't hate it too much. He lived in Buffalo in the offseason and started his own business in Buffalo. Sam Adams was supposely his best friend. I believe him and Ted Washington were 2 of his best men at his wedding as well.
          Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Slim
            • Apr 2004

I guess he didn't hate it too much. He lived in Buffalo in the offseason and started his own business in Buffalo. Sam Adams was supposely his best friend. I believe him and Ted Washington were 2 of his best men at his wedding as well.

yah i no he has own truck customising buisness. and trust me his best friend is eric moulds. just beacuse he had a buisness in buffalo that doesnt mean he liked it here. he was frusterated with TD and the whole bills organazation when i talkt to him

Comment

• Sportsuser101
              • Feb 2005

yah i no he has own truck customising buisness. and trust me his best friend is eric moulds. just beacuse he had a buisness in buffalo that doesnt mean he liked it here. he was frusterated with TD and the whole bills organazation when i talkt to him
              Thanks for the "inside" info.
              Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

what???

pat williams was encouraging moulds to go play with a black qb?

that has to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  what???

pat williams was encouraging moulds to go play with a black qb?

that has to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard.
                  I just said ok and left it alone. I mean he does have some "inside" info.
                  Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                      Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                      • Jul 2002

lol some intelligient posting there

It is good to see extensions being talked about with McGee and Clements

God give me style and give me grace
                      God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                        WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                        • Mar 2003

TD said that PW's agent backed him into a corner and that his agent convinced him he was worth more than he was.

I guess the Vikings agreed with PWs agent. So that would make the score Agent -1 TD - 0

TD is so smart. "I offered him a low ball contract a year ago. Just because he had a great season, does he expect me to increase my offer? Or even talk to him?"
                        Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                          • May 2003

The idea here is to offer Clements a rich but fair extension in advance to avoid having to compete with teams who will offer ridiculous amounts of money in the offseason. There will be no way we could afford him then. Screw trying to sign all kinds of other team's free agents when the most important ones are your own. Clements and McGee are definitely two players this team needs to get where we want to go. Maybe that is why Donahoe hasn't been making waves in the market (to the dismay of alot of our fans) in order to re-sign two very important players to long-term extensions.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

is there a link to this contract extension talk?

Comment

• mysticsoto
                              Too sober for this...
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
                              TD said that PW's agent backed him into a corner and that his agent convinced him he was worth more than he was.

I guess the Vikings agreed with PWs agent. So that would make the score Agent -1 TD - 0

TD is so smart. "I offered him a low ball contract a year ago. Just because he had a great season, does he expect me to increase my offer? Or even talk to him?"
                              Don't forget Minn has all kinds of money...they can afford to spend whatever they want regardless of whether a player is worth it at this stage of the game or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X