PDA

View Full Version : AFCE QB's

justasportsfan
12-07-2002, 07:19 PM
Bledsoe, Brady, Pennington and Fiedler.

Who do you think has the brightest future?

Bledsoe- still has what it takes but Moulds and Price makes him a better qb. There were times when he's made those costly INT he used to make at NE.

Brady- has proven so far that trading Drew wasn't a mistake. It was a win-win situation for both teams. He's been pretty steady.

Pennington- just as Bulger rose to the ocassion for the Rams , so did he for the Jets. Considered to be one of the fast rising superstar QB. Maybe too early to say though.

Fiedler- had a great start this season but injuries may have diminished his performance to the "average at best Qb" that he's always been before this season. We'll have to wait and see.

Not because I'm a bills fan, I would pick Drew slightly over Brady .

RedEyE
12-07-2002, 07:26 PM
1) Drew - experience/only 30 yrs old

2) Brady - seems lost with out Troy Brown

3) Pennington - smart/young/scrambler< has big possibilities

4) Fiedler - seems have better leadership skills then true talent

venis2k1
12-07-2002, 07:38 PM
Pennington and brady are real young, so its hard to tell, but i would say that within the next 5 years Drew is gonna have a real fun time winning a few titles.

shelby
12-07-2002, 07:39 PM
DREEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
:urock:

i want to slap the dimples off Brady's face. Is that wrong?
:huh:

BillC
12-07-2002, 07:43 PM
Bledsoe- Job security and weaponds

Pennington- Let's see what the Jet's cap situation does to his offensive options

Brady- Kurt Warner faded after 3 -4 years, will he?

Fiedler- I see him on 2-3 more teams in his future. He's got Journeyman written all over him. Trent Dilfer Jr. He's on his 3rd team already!

venis2k1
12-07-2002, 09:23 PM
Comon Mr. President, i would hardly say Warner faded he was injured this year, lets see what he will do next year.

BillC
12-07-2002, 09:34 PM
Hasn't won a game since January 2001. He wasn't hurt in all of them....

venis2k1
12-07-2002, 09:37 PM
yea, thats true. But most of the games he lost(that he wasn't injured) was from Bad Coaching IMHO

WCoastFin
12-08-2002, 07:44 PM
This question is unanswerable ....This would depend...lots of things can change from one year to another ranging from injuries to drafting QBs...but to be honest, I dont think any of them will have much success....theyre probably as good as they get, with the exception of Pennington who is having a flukie year.