X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sportsuser101
    • Feb 2005

Rosenhaus wants everyone to go to Miami

Its crazy. Not sure if you heard but McDougle signed there. Tebucky Jones signed there as well.
    Dareus - 1st Round Pick
  • Brad528
    • Sep 2004

Plaxico is next followed by Edge. Ha all you bills fans would be pissed if that actually happened. Dont think it will though but i guess you never know

Comment

• Sportsuser101
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Brad528
      Plaxico is next followed by Edge. Ha all you bills fans would be pissed if that actually happened. Dont think it will though but i guess you never know
      No not really. We don't want any excuses from the Dolphin fans that they don't have any RBs. I'd love for the Dolphins to get good again so we can knock them back down.
      Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
        Its crazy. Not sure if you heard but McDougle signed there. Tebucky Jones signed there as well.
        No he doesn't. Just as he gets enough players that he can fill the entire team and still get some money from other teams as well. He'd just prefer his bet clients go to Miami; I wonder if his kickbacks are paid in pesos or cocaine?

Comment

• Brad528
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
          No not really. We don't want any excuses from the Dolphin fans that they don't have any RBs. I'd love for the Dolphins to get good again so we can knock them back down.
          Knock us down again **** the bills havent knocked us down in awhile. In fact the last time we had a quality team we swept you. I know you swept us last year but I must be like Ricky and smoked away my short term memory.

Comment

• Slim
            • Apr 2004

Knock us down again **** the bills havent knocked us down in awhile. In fact the last time we had a quality team we swept you. I know you swept us last year but I must be like Ricky and smoked away my short term memory.

i dont see a good quality team coming anytime soon either....

Comment

• Sportsuser101
              • Feb 2005

Your an idiot. You got swept now eat your crow.
              Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

Working...
              X