PDA

View Full Version : Rosenhaus wants everyone to go to Miami

Sportsuser101
03-15-2005, 05:34 PM
Its crazy. Not sure if you heard but McDougle signed there. Tebucky Jones signed there as well.

Brad528
03-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Plaxico is next followed by Edge. Ha all you bills fans would be pissed if that actually happened. Dont think it will though but i guess you never know

Sportsuser101
03-15-2005, 05:53 PM
Plaxico is next followed by Edge. Ha all you bills fans would be pissed if that actually happened. Dont think it will though but i guess you never know
No not really. We don't want any excuses from the Dolphin fans that they don't have any RBs. I'd love for the Dolphins to get good again so we can knock them back down.

G. Host
03-15-2005, 07:07 PM
Its crazy. Not sure if you heard but McDougle signed there. Tebucky Jones signed there as well.

No he doesn't. Just as he gets enough players that he can fill the entire team and still get some money from other teams as well. He'd just prefer his bet clients go to Miami; I wonder if his kickbacks are paid in pesos or cocaine?

Brad528
03-15-2005, 07:31 PM
No not really. We don't want any excuses from the Dolphin fans that they don't have any RBs. I'd love for the Dolphins to get good again so we can knock them back down.Knock us down again **** the bills havent knocked us down in awhile. In fact the last time we had a quality team we swept you. I know you swept us last year but I must be like Ricky and smoked away my short term memory.

Slim
03-15-2005, 10:43 PM
Knock us down again **** the bills havent knocked us down in awhile. In fact the last time we had a quality team we swept you. I know you swept us last year but I must be like Ricky and smoked away my short term memory.

i dont see a good quality team coming anytime soon either....

Sportsuser101
03-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Knock us down again **** the bills havent knocked us down in awhile. In fact the last time we had a quality team we swept you. I know you swept us last year but I must be like Ricky and smoked away my short term memory.
Your an idiot. You got swept now eat your crow.