Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
    No bonus info yet but his salaries are:

2005: $540,000
    2006: $600,000
    2007: $700,000
    signing bonus prey tell?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• G. Host
      Banned
      • Jul 2002

At least one more guy signed in 2006. 2006 is starting to worry me.

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Mularky must have really like Neufield. I can't blame him. I think he will be a good player very soon. I just hope he gets some oportunities.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
          Yeah, 2006 doesn't look too good right now, but I'm sure Donahoe will make it work. We may see some key players that we have now leave then, but I'm sure he will bring in some nice replacements through FA and/or draft. I don't think we will see Fletcher here after next season.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Why?

The only key UFA coming up is Clements. The rest are either minor, or RFA, which isn't so bad.

Comment

• G. Host
              Banned
              • Jul 2002

Take a look at how many players are signed in 2006;

I kniow draft has not occurred yet but there are a lot of holes right now in 2006.

Comment

• HenryRules
                • Jul 2002

Take a look at how many players are signed in 2006;

I kniow draft has not occurred yet but there are a lot of holes right now in 2006.
                I don't think 3/4 of those guys touch the field outside of special teams. Personally, I'm glad that our commitments to guys like Reed, Teague, Denney, and Wire are almost up. Reed seems only qualified to be a #4 WR. Teague has improved, but he still makes too much money for what he does. Denney is a backup DE that doesn't bring any pressure on a line that needs more sacks. Wire, well, he's a very small LB that can't play SS. Considering that Reed, Wire, and Denney were first day picks and the contract that Teague signed, I think that should give us a fair amount of money to spend as well, while we'd only be losing one starter.

Comment

• HurryUpTom
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by HenryRules
                  I don't think 3/4 of those guys touch the field outside of special teams. Personally, I'm glad that our commitments to guys like Reed, Teague, Denney, and Wire are almost up. Reed seems only qualified to be a #4 WR. Teague has improved, but he still makes too much money for what he does. Denney is a backup DE that doesn't bring any pressure on a line that needs more sacks. Wire, well, he's a very small LB that can't play SS. Considering that Reed, Wire, and Denney were first day picks and the contract that Teague signed, I think that should give us a fair amount of money to spend as well, while we'd only be losing one starter.
                  I think Moulds will be gone next year however, that's a big one to replace.

Comment

Working...
                  X