• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Preseason Opponents

V-Coach Reports our preseason opponents are as follows:

at Indianapolis
    Green Bay
    at Chicago
    Detroit

Exact times and dates will be announced later.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
    V-Coach Reports our preseason opponents are as follows:

at Indianapolis
    Green Bay
    at Chicago
    Detroit

Exact times and dates will be announced later.
    Green Bay at home...cool....

Indi is slowly becoming a tradition in the preseason...as is Detroit.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
      • May 2004

Oh great...Freeney will eat our new LT and JP alive....

maybe ol' Kelly will get a shot at the starting job when JP is sacked into submission.

The second to last preseason game being away kind of sucks...that is usually when the first string sees the most time.

Will be kind of cool to see Favre for one last time.
      "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
      --Leo Durocher

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

That's the first time that I have seen it rotated like that. We are playing away first, then at home, and then away, then at home to finish. Usually we are 2 home and 2 away, back to back with eachother.

Comment

• Mudflap1
          Next Question!
          • Nov 2004

Of course it's not about 'winning' games in the preseason, but those are four opponents with some decent players that will be interesting to see how our guys (1st and 2nd teamers) play against their guys. Should clue us in a little bit about the progress and projected lineups.

Jon

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
            That's the first time that I have seen it rotated like that. We are playing away first, then at home, and then away, then at home to finish. Usually we are 2 home and 2 away, back to back with eachother.
            I'm not betting on that being the rotation until the schedule comes out.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
              Green Bay at home...cool....

Indi is slowly becoming a tradition in the preseason...as is Detroit.
              I think Indy and the Bills hooked up on a long term deal after they left our division. To keep up the old divisional rivalry .

The Lions have been a pre-season staple for ages- 20-30 years now. It goes back to Ralph's ties to Detroit and I believe he had a one time part ownership of the Lions.

I will definately want to see the Packers in Buffalo- it probably will be the last time we see Favre.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

That's what I thought, but look at this from the official site....

Buffalo Bills Announce Preseason Opponents
                The Bills, under the direction of a new quarterback, will make their 2005 debut in a preseason game at Indianapolis during the week of August 11-15. Buffalo will host Green Bay the following week and travel to Chicago the week of August 25-29 before hosting Detroit in the final tune-up prior to the regular season opener. Exact dates and times of each of Buffalo's four preseason games will be announced at a later date.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

That is the rotation the only thing that isn't set is the time and date.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                    That's what I thought, but look at this from the official site....

Buffalo Bills Announce Preseason Opponents
                    The Bills, under the direction of a new quarterback, will make their 2005 debut in a preseason game at Indianapolis during the week of August 11-15. Buffalo will host Green Bay the following week and travel to Chicago the week of August 25-29 before hosting Detroit in the final tune-up prior to the regular season opener. Exact dates and times of each of Buffalo's four preseason games will be announced at a later date.
                    Originally posted by The Spaz
                    That is the rotation the only thing that isn't set is the time and date.
                    I stand corrected...and I have no problem with the rotation...we might miss Freeney with Indi being the first game.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                      I will definately want to see the Packers in Buffalo- it probably will be the last time we see Favre.
                      might be an occastion to have a BZ dinner or just a small tailgate depending on the weather!

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

At least Peyton Manning won't be able to throw for 400 yards against us in the first game. If he only plays a quarter or two, he should only have a couple hundred yards and 6 TDs. Not bad!

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by jamze132
                          At least Peyton Manning won't be able to throw for 400 yards against us in the first game. If he only plays a quarter or two, he should only have a couple hundred yards and 6 TDs. Not bad!
                          Hmm I thought our D was pretty good...

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                            Knows More Than You
                            • Feb 2004

Would of liked to see us play dallas at home for obvious reasons
                            BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
                              Would of liked to see us play dallas at home for obvious reasons
                              pre-frikkin season...who the hell cares...

Comment

Working...
                              X