View Full Version : Preseason Opponents

The Spaz
03-16-2005, 02:18 PM
V-Coach Reports our preseason opponents are as follows:

at Indianapolis
Green Bay
at Chicago
Detroit

Exact times and dates will be announced later.

Ebenezer
03-16-2005, 02:21 PM
V-Coach Reports our preseason opponents are as follows:

at Indianapolis
Green Bay
at Chicago
Detroit

Exact times and dates will be announced later.
Green Bay at home...cool....

Indi is slowly becoming a tradition in the preseason...as is Detroit.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
03-16-2005, 02:21 PM
Oh great...Freeney will eat our new LT and JP alive....

maybe ol' Kelly will get a shot at the starting job when JP is sacked into submission.

The second to last preseason game being away kind of sucks...that is usually when the first string sees the most time.

Will be kind of cool to see Favre for one last time.

Michael82
03-16-2005, 02:22 PM
That's the first time that I have seen it rotated like that. We are playing away first, then at home, and then away, then at home to finish. Usually we are 2 home and 2 away, back to back with eachother.

Mudflap1
03-16-2005, 02:23 PM
Of course it's not about 'winning' games in the preseason, but those are four opponents with some decent players that will be interesting to see how our guys (1st and 2nd teamers) play against their guys. Should clue us in a little bit about the progress and projected lineups.

Jon

Ebenezer
03-16-2005, 02:24 PM
That's the first time that I have seen it rotated like that. We are playing away first, then at home, and then away, then at home to finish. Usually we are 2 home and 2 away, back to back with eachother.
I'm not betting on that being the rotation until the schedule comes out.

Dozerdog
03-16-2005, 02:25 PM
Green Bay at home...cool....

Indi is slowly becoming a tradition in the preseason...as is Detroit.
I think Indy and the Bills hooked up on a long term deal after they left our division. To keep up the old divisional rivalry .

The Lions have been a pre-season staple for ages- 20-30 years now. It goes back to Ralph's ties to Detroit and I believe he had a one time part ownership of the Lions.

I will definately want to see the Packers in Buffalo- it probably will be the last time we see Favre.

Michael82
03-16-2005, 02:29 PM
That's what I thought, but look at this from the official site....

Buffalo Bills Announce Preseason Opponents
The Bills, under the direction of a new quarterback, will make their 2005 debut in a preseason game at Indianapolis during the week of August 11-15. Buffalo will host Green Bay the following week and travel to Chicago the week of August 25-29 before hosting Detroit in the final tune-up prior to the regular season opener. Exact dates and times of each of Buffalo's four preseason games will be announced at a later date.

The Spaz
03-16-2005, 02:31 PM

That is the rotation the only thing that isn't set is the time and date.:up:

Ebenezer
03-16-2005, 02:37 PM
That's what I thought, but look at this from the official site....

Buffalo Bills Announce Preseason Opponents
The Bills, under the direction of a new quarterback, will make their 2005 debut in a preseason game at Indianapolis during the week of August 11-15. Buffalo will host Green Bay the following week and travel to Chicago the week of August 25-29 before hosting Detroit in the final tune-up prior to the regular season opener. Exact dates and times of each of Buffalo's four preseason games will be announced at a later date.

That is the rotation the only thing that isn't set is the time and date.:up:

I stand corrected...and I have no problem with the rotation...we might miss Freeney with Indi being the first game.

Ebenezer
03-16-2005, 02:39 PM
I will definately want to see the Packers in Buffalo- it probably will be the last time we see Favre.

might be an occastion to have a BZ dinner or just a small tailgate depending on the weather!

jamze132
03-16-2005, 02:45 PM
At least Peyton Manning won't be able to throw for 400 yards against us in the first game. If he only plays a quarter or two, he should only have a couple hundred yards and 6 TDs. Not bad!

The Spaz
03-16-2005, 02:49 PM
At least Peyton Manning won't be able to throw for 400 yards against us in the first game. If he only plays a quarter or two, he should only have a couple hundred yards and 6 TDs. Not bad!

Hmm I thought our D was pretty good...

Italian Stallion
03-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Would of liked to see us play dallas at home for obvious reasons

Ebenezer
03-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Would of liked to see us play dallas at home for obvious reasons
pre-frikkin season...who the hell cares...

Italian Stallion
03-16-2005, 03:10 PM
pre-frikkin season...who the hell cares...

Drew in a cowgirl uni...fumbling and throwing picks to our defense??? That's funny and entertaining no matter what the calender says :funny:

jamze132
03-16-2005, 03:14 PM
Hmm I thought our D was pretty good...
Our D is very good, just a compliment to Manning and how sick he makes me.

Ebenezer
03-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Drew in a cowgirl uni...fumbling and throwing picks to our defense??? That's funny and entertaining no matter what the calender says :funny:
that'll get the team ready for the season :rolleyes:...and what were to happen, if by chance, DB came in here and destroyed this defense (not saying that it would happen)...would you jump off a building?

footballhottie
03-16-2005, 03:16 PM
i cant wait to be standing on my seat in my red binkni top with the warm air in my face screaming YOU SUCK GREENBAY!!! im gunna go and dream about it

Bill Brasky
03-16-2005, 03:18 PM
i cant wait to be standing on my seat in my red binkni top

:bikerbabe

buffalofan19
03-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Detroit again?!!!:tired:

I have nothing against them but I would like to see someone different. This has got to be the 8th or 9th year in a row the Bills have played them in the preseason.

Italian Stallion
03-16-2005, 03:39 PM
that'll get the team ready for the season :rolleyes:...and what were to happen, if by chance, DB came in here and destroyed this defense (not saying that it would happen)...would you jump off a building?

Don't need to attack me man, all I'm saying is that it would be a fun thing to watch. If I'm paying for preseason tickets I want some entertainment value for my FULL PRICE ticket....But you go ahead thinking your the coach of the team by saying crap like "that'll get them prepared" you know nothing more about football than anyone of us on this board. End of story.

Oh and by the way, i guarentee that there's some players on this team that would get a kick outta playing Drew....even though its preseason, they're human, just like us, and might have some hard feelings towards him.
Don't even bother saying that if they feel that way then they shouldn't be playing, or any kinda crap like that, cause your right, it is preseason, so why not have a little fun with it, as a player too, not just the overpaying fan in the seats

But go ahead now, and wow me with your unreal inside information and football knowledge Coach....