PDA

View Full Version : national game?

LuvDaBills11
12-07-2002, 09:57 PM
at the last minute i found out i have to work my second job tomorrow and cant watch the game. there is a tv at work so does anyone know if its the national game? if i can watch the game being at work wont be so bad....

The_Philster
12-07-2002, 10:02 PM
It should be. Simms and Gumbel are doing the game

MissBuffalo
12-07-2002, 10:17 PM
it's on in northern CA.

Dozerdog
12-07-2002, 10:25 PM
Go to www.TVguide.com

Punch in your zip code.

It will tell you what's on TV tomorrow

German
12-08-2002, 06:58 AM
They are showing the Bengals/Panthers game in SC.
I hope that game will be so boring that they'll switch over
to the Bills game by halftime.

GO BILLS!!!

lunatic_bills_fan
12-08-2002, 08:32 AM
Pats and Bills are on in Canada on like 8 different channels, surely you should get it televised somewhere

Buffalofan
12-08-2002, 10:08 AM
65 percent of the country will get the game on CBS ..I hope you get to see it.

GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!!!

Cntrygal
12-08-2002, 10:53 AM
:eek: it's on here.... I wish it wasn't.... the last game againts NE was on, and we got killed. I'd rather go to the sports bar and see us win!

don137
12-08-2002, 11:45 AM
Can you believe here in Charlotte, NC that since the Panthers and Bengals game is blacked out the local CBS affiliate has decided to show NO NFL game in it's place. There is only game on at 1PM (Bucs-Falcons) and one game on at 4PM (Jets-Broncos). How lame is it to be in a city that has an NFL team yet the affiliate will be sowing infomercials instead of football?

Dozerdog
12-08-2002, 11:56 AM
Another NFL rule-

The NFL does not allow any NFL games to be broadcast in a market when the home team is playing.(except if the game is a sellout)

New York City fans have been screwed for years, as on many Sundays they only get 1 game at 1pm and 1 Game at 4 PM. They only get away from that when the Jets or Giants play on an occasional Thursday, Saturday, Sunday night, or Monday night.

Have you ever noticed that the Giants or Jets are the only teams that make at least 1 MNF appearance a year regardless if they have a winning record from the year previous?

Also, when college football quits in December, the NFL puts on Saturday games. The Jets or Giants are always one of those games.

German
12-09-2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by don137
Can you believe here in Charlotte, NC that since the Panthers and Bengals game is blacked out the local CBS affiliate has decided to show NO NFL game in it's place. There is only game on at 1PM (Bucs-Falcons) and one game on at 4PM (Jets-Broncos). How lame is it to be in a city that has an NFL team yet the affiliate will be sowing infomercials instead of football?

Strange, they showed the Bills game here in SC after all.

The_Philster
12-09-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by German

Strange, they showed the Bills game here in SC after all.

What'd you do wrong that they punished you like that?