PDA

View Full Version : worst coaching

venis2k1
12-08-2002, 12:53 PM
this is without a doubt the worst coaching i have ever seen in my life.

kgun12
12-08-2002, 01:09 PM
Yea Greg made Price go off sides on JR's long catch, dumb a$$ coach. Greg made Drew throw 2 interceptions, One after a 90 yard drive dump a$$ coach. Greg made the Bills jump off side on a 3rd down miss, dumb a$$ coach. Greg just missed the tackle for Flecther. Hey Greg just did something good, he made 2 Pats move at the same time!!! Yes venis you are right the COACHING SUCKS!!! lETS TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND THINK ABOUT WHAT WE ARE SAYING. WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE KNOWLEDGABLE FANS!!!

venis2k1
12-08-2002, 01:12 PM
gregg (not greg) called a pass on 2 and goal on the one yard line.

venis2k1
12-08-2002, 01:13 PM
Gregg is calling Blitzes leaving guys open

kgun12
12-08-2002, 01:17 PM
Again breath deep. We are suppose to be knowledgalbe fans. You have to blitz in this league. Did you complain about throwing inside the 5 yard line when Moore caught those TD passes in the begining of the season. Again refer my first line BREATH DEEP!!!

venis2k1
12-08-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by kgun12
Did you complain about throwing inside the 5 yard line when Moore caught those TD passes in the begining of the season.

Actully i did :)

kgun12
12-08-2002, 01:26 PM
Being a knowledgable fan I shoudn't let these threads bother me, but they do. We have a good offense (not today so far) and we will get help this off season for the defense. We are BUILDING a team for the next couple of years and are 2 years into the process. Hey lets get rid of the Coach and start all over. Your comments make me wonder if your a big fan of C. Dickerson or are you him, because all of these threads about Gregg Williams sound pretty stupid. His talent on D is horrible. I have said this before, he has maybe 3 players that could start for the last 2 teams we have played.

kgun12
12-08-2002, 01:28 PM
I will stop this now, your comment that you complained when Moore scored those TD's tell me all I need to know. DON'T WASTE MY TIME! BYE BYE.

LABillsFan
12-08-2002, 01:29 PM
Our LB's are just not that good. Fletcher will have a lot of tackles but once again he over pursues. He just isn't learning to stay home. Gray did make right calls the players aren't playing stheir positions though.

colin
12-08-2002, 01:30 PM
We can now say the coaching sucks because our players don't show up consistantly enough, and we get beaten by the same stuff over and over. The opponents that have figured us out really have an easy time destroying us, Miami is stupid simple and fits into our strengths, but any slightly crafty play calling from the opposition makes us choke. I think on every play we run on D the opposition knows exactly where each player is going to be, and what matchup WILL be blown. Only when an individual makes a very strong individual effort does our D get anything done.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2002, 01:30 PM
You can't fire the players but you can fire the coach.

don137
12-08-2002, 01:31 PM
I agree with you kgun about we are still rebuilding but you have to admit Greg Williams does not seem to make good decisions or adjustments in the heat of battle...

lunatic_bills_fan
12-08-2002, 01:32 PM
yeah kgun you are better off to stop now, because you are not as near as knowledgeable as you might think. Blitzing from a 46 package is unlike any other. Add that t the fact that this team hasnt grasped the concept of the 46 anyway and blitzing is a very big mistake. If you gonna blitz anybody, blitz the corners, they arent doing anything anyway,

kgun12
12-08-2002, 01:34 PM
lunatic I forgot you know more about the 46 D than Gregg Williams.

ArcticWildMan
12-08-2002, 02:53 PM
Greg Williams obviously doesn't know very much about the 46 because we don't have the players needed to effectively run it. Yet he insists on sticking with a scheme that is hurting us more than helping us.

Until we get an all world DE and have a set of safeties that can make big plays, it will not work.

venis2k1
12-08-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by kgun12
I will stop this now, your comment that you complained when Moore scored those TD's tell me all I need to know. DON'T WASTE MY TIME! BYE BYE.

dont get me wrong, i was happy when he scored a TD with a pass in the redzone, but having a hard runner like henry i hate it ever time we pass in the red zone.

:hitself:

WCoastFin
12-08-2002, 08:38 PM
GW sucks! only one coach I can think of that is worse is Morningwig