X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanInPgh
    • Feb 2005

I am about to give up on the Bills

I have lived in Pittsburgh currently and have lived here for over 10 years. I've always been a Bills fan but I must say that I am near the point of completely giving up hope on the Tom Donahoe regime. I could go on and on about every move he's made since he's been here but that will take too long to write and will undoubtedly force readers to not want to read anymore. Basically IMO the only move he made that was a great one was drafting McGahee. But really was it that hard of a gamble? Not many top flight U of Miami running backs are busts in the NFL. His hiring of coaches has been terrible and we have not been to the playoffs since 1999. Hell, we haven't even won a playoff game since 1995!!! This franchise is heading south and it does not seem to be heading up anytime soon. Ever since Donahoe left the Steelers have gotten better. Ever since the Donahoe came here the Bills have either been a failure or average at the very best. Those are the facts. Only Donahoe would give the reigns over to a completely inexperienced QB who looks like Rob Johnson and will probably play like him.
    I've nothing better to do with my time than to play like a child on the internet.

I'm so lonely for attention it's not funny. Help.
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

You can get the F off the bandwagon then. Don't need fairweather fans.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Negged.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• djjimkelly
          • Apr 2003

yeah bud get lost and go cheer for the steelers or something u chump!

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this man!!!!!!!

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Bye.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

Not a very substantive reply, but I cannot help it.

Comment

• jpdex12
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by BillsFanInPgh
                  I have lived in Pittsburgh currently and have lived here for over 10 years. I've always been a Bills fan but I must say that I am near the point of completely giving up hope on the Tom Donahoe regime. I could go on and on about every move he's made since he's been here but that will take too long to write and will undoubtedly force readers to not want to read anymore. Basically IMO the only move he made that was a great one was drafting McGahee. But really was it that hard of a gamble? Not many top flight U of Miami running backs are busts in the NFL. His hiring of coaches has been terrible and we have not been to the playoffs since 1999. Hell, we haven't even won a playoff game since 1995!!! This franchise is heading south and it does not seem to be heading up anytime soon. Ever since Donahoe left the Steelers have gotten better. Ever since the Donahoe came here the Bills have either been a failure or average at the very best. Those are the facts. Only Donahoe would give the reigns over to a completely inexperienced QB who looks like Rob Johnson and will probably play like him.
                  Don't even bother posting your eighth post on this kick ass website you ignorant fan! I am sick to death of fans like you. I suppose that you are the type or fan that would abandon his team and start rooting for a team like Philly that has had some success lately. People like that bug the **** out of me. This goes beyond football.
                  Seeing that you live in P'burgh and you admire the Steelers because they have supposedly gotten better for gettting rid of TD, why don't you root for them instead? You sorry excuse for a fan. I bet you will undoubtedly jump back on the wagon when you see the Bills back in the playoffs THIS YEAR!
                  I would be willing to bet the farm that you were cursing at TD when they selected Willis and now that's the only good thing that you say that he has done. You say that he hasn't hired any good coaches...what the hell is Mularkey then as a rookie coach with a 9-7 record in his first year?
                  Do you know anything about football or do you just talk with a paper *sshole?
                  Stay off of this website!
                  Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• elltrain22
                    • Sep 2003

Totally agree w/ the others dude. If you wanna get off our wagon, we won't miss ya. Nice job be a fairweather fan too...
                    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                      Knows More Than You
                      • Feb 2004

yeah man seriously.....get up out...you'll be sorry the day the Bills finally win the superbowl, all us true fans at the parade in downtown B-Lo....and there's no way your invited
                      BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• RedEyE
                        • Jul 2002

True Bills fans don't bail on there team. We're critical as all hell, but never give up hope.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Crisis
                          agreed.. dont let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out.

:bikerbabe
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                            Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Crisis
                            Lol, yeah, ditto.
                            "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                            -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                              Expert on Experts
                              • Jul 2002

Being a fan doesn't mean being a fan only when your team is winning.

Comment

Working...
                              X