PDA

View Full Version : Is Jim Kelly a womanizer?

OpIv37
03-19-2005, 03:20 PM
I know, even saying it makes me feel blasphemous. But a buddy of mine is dating a girl from the Buffalo area and she said she heard constant rumors about Jim Kelly meeting women in bars and cheating on his wife. Does anyone know if this is true?

I've always had the utmost respect for Jim Kelly as a player and a person. Back in 95 I attended his football camp at RIT and he was there the entire time, working with kids to make them better football players. I also know he's done extensive charity work through Hunter's Hope and other organizations. Given all that he's done for his son and his family, I have a hard time believing the rumors.

If this is true, his off the field actions don't take away from his on the field performance, but it will diminish him slightly in my eyes.

Bill Brasky
03-19-2005, 03:26 PM
I'm sure he tags a considerable amount of non-wife ass... and I'm pretty sure 99% of current and retired NFL players do the same. Emmitt Smith even cheats on his wife, and he praises Jesus. :pray:

OpIv37
03-19-2005, 03:29 PM
yeah, I suppose if you're a professional athlete and women are constantly throwing themselves at you, eventually any guy would break down. But what I don't understand is how professional athletes get away with it- Buffalo's a small town and I doubt there's anyone in the city who wouldn't recognize him. Their wives must know and let them get away with it.

Bill Brasky
03-19-2005, 03:31 PM
yeah, I suppose if you're a professional athlete and women are constantly throwing themselves at you, eventually any guy would break down. But what I don't understand is how professional athletes get away with it- Buffalo's a small town and I doubt there's anyone in the city who wouldn't recognize him. Their wives must know and let them get away with it.

Athletes are cheaters in general, whether via bar hook up with random female, or via steroids.

lordofgun
03-19-2005, 03:31 PM
Maybe in the past, but I believe him and his wife go around the country talking about marriage, making it stronger, and stuff like that now.

SabreEleven
03-19-2005, 03:35 PM
Maybe in the past, but I believe him and his wife go around the country talking about marriage, making it stronger, and stuff like that now.

His conscience must be bothering him.

gobuffalo2007
03-19-2005, 05:39 PM
hes a guy if women were throwing themselves at me I would be doing more than that.

kevinj22
03-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Are you serious with this??? Who the hell cares what he does in his private life. Are we that desperate for something to talk about that we have to resort to this. WOW!!!! Jim Kelly was the BEST QB this franchise ever had what he did off the field is between him and the man upstairs and it's not for us to judge him. I'm sure you have some skeletons in your closet. Let's just stick with talking football and not turn this forum into Oprah!!!

OpIv37
03-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Are you serious with this??? Who the hell cares what he does in his private life. Are we that desperate for something to talk about that we have to resort to this. WOW!!!! Jim Kelly was the BEST QB this franchise ever had what he did off the field is between him and the man upstairs and it's not for us to judge him. I'm sure you have some skeletons in your closet. Let's just stick with talking football and not turn this forum into Oprah!!!

calm down man- my friend's gf was talking about this **** and I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it's true or not.

And if TD would get off his lazy ass and sign a FA other than a backup O-linemen we would have more to talk about.

The_Philster
03-19-2005, 06:22 PM
I heard a rumor that it was happening once...I personally don't believe it. He's been pretty family-oriented since he met Jill.
http://a298.g.akamai.net/7/298/5382/032802110657/www.imakenews.com/techyvent/techyvent_e_a000062278.JPG

Shasta McNasty
03-19-2005, 06:39 PM
what a stupid thread.

The_Philster
03-19-2005, 07:01 PM
what a stupid thread.

I've seen worse...like baseball threads in the main forum :cynic:

STAMPY
03-19-2005, 07:26 PM
Its funny we are talking bout Jim Kelly and Women... I read a book last year... Missy Hyatt The First Lady of Wrestling. heres what the books about from online i pasted this... One of the strong points that come across the book is her honesty. She doesn't hold back in discussing her affairs with many men that she met during her 16-year, on-and-off career in wrestling. And I'm not talking about just wrestlers, some of the names mentioned in the book are major sports stars and entertainers like Rod Brind'Amour, Jim Kelly and Jason Harvey (The Wonder Years).

Basically Jim Kelly tried hooking up with her. Took her out to dinner. This was the day before the 4th Super Bowl... and when he kissed her he came in jis pants. :rofl: i couldn't believe it, he didn't even get to second base. Wanted to share it with you guys. He was real embarrassed, which i feel bad for him? Wasn't Jim married?

The_Philster
03-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Basically Jim Kelly tried hooking up with her. Took her out to dinner. This was the day before the 4th Super Bowl... and when he kissed her he came in jis pants. :rofl: i couldn't believe it, he didn't even get to second base. Wanted to share it with you guys. He was real embarrassed, which i feel bad for him? Wasn't Jim married?No...he didn't get married til after the 94 season...I remember he was interviewed by Downtown Julie Brown for MTV before SB XXIX and his fiancee Jill was there

STAMPY
03-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Its funny we are talking bout Jim Kelly and Women... I read a book last year... Missy Hyatt The First Lady of Wrestling. heres what the books about from online i pasted this... One of the strong points that come across the book is her honesty. She doesn't hold back in discussing her affairs with many men that she met during her 16-year, on-and-off career in wrestling. And I'm not talking about just wrestlers, some of the names mentioned in the book are major sports stars and entertainers like Rod Brind'Amour, Jim Kelly and Jason Harvey (The Wonder Years).

Basically Jim Kelly tried hooking up with her. Took her out to dinner. This was the day before the 4th Super Bowl... and when he kissed her he came in his pants. :rofl: i couldn't believe it, he didn't even get to second base. Wanted to share it with you guys. He was real embarrassed, which i feel bad for him? Wasn't Jim married?

jim kelly has no game off the field :down:

SoCalBillsFan
03-19-2005, 09:04 PM
no wonder we lost.

especially that game. Everything was going well at halftime, but we just couldn't finish...

STAMPY
03-19-2005, 09:44 PM
no wonder we lost.

especially that game. Everything was going well at halftime, but we just couldn't finish...

Just like the night before with the Whore, he couldnt get it done, it all correlates

:sadwalk:

ddaryl
03-20-2005, 10:36 AM
Yay !

Gossip

Kerr
03-20-2005, 10:57 AM
The guy hardly has any hair left? What do you expect? He needs a hair transplant, hence, a suitable donor.

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-20-2005, 11:51 AM
I wish TheGhostofJimKelly was a womanizer, but I am p-whipped. :unhappy:

STAMPY
03-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Yay !

Gossip

:evil:

Kerr
03-20-2005, 01:36 PM
Hey Stampy, you watching the ultimate fighter? Cool show, isn't it?

STAMPY
03-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Hey Stampy, you watching the ultimate fighter? Cool show, isn't it?

Yaaaaaaaaaaa Greatest show... I hate Crosscheck That homo

RetroRaiders81
03-20-2005, 02:57 PM
Who care's, He can cheat on his wife if he wants to, he's Jim Kelly.

Kerr
03-20-2005, 03:20 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaa Greatest show... I hate Crosscheck That homo
Yeah, apparently he's from buffalo. I hope chris gets another shot at him and eliminates him.