• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayWood
    The Professor
    • Jul 2002

Tom Brady

This kid reminds me of the teacher's pet, you know that kid in class that was always helping the teacher,had his nose so far up her/his a$$. The same kid who everyone wanted to beat tyhe crap out of in the school yard. I cant even look at Brady without wanting to get sick. I dont care if we get killed in this game, someone needs to hit the pretty boy, and hit him hard....but then again our defense couldnt take down a peewee QB so I doubt it will happen. Brady is becoming the next Marino in the sense that Bills fans cant stand him
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

Brady is better than Bledsoe period....thats is just hate you got going there.
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Jay... I was hoping that we would give him a couple solid hits. I would have loved to wipe that smirk off the punks face.

WCoast... if ya get beat by the "lowly" bears... are you going to post half as much as you did today?
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Buffarama
        Football-Sport of the Gods
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin
        Brady is better than Bledsoe period....thats is just hate you got going there.
        And what is your purpose for being here?

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
          You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
          • Jul 2002

Lack of friends and no sex life is what brings him here, and just about every other board on the internet.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

Working...
          X