X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Mike Williams Contract to be restructured

According to CBS sportsline MW conract is going to be restructured in an effort to save an extra $2 million in cap space on top of the $2 million we already have. Maybe TD will make some moves soon.

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Good to hear.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Bills could save more than $2 million. It all depends on how it's structured

Comment

• Throne Logic
        Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
        • Aug 2002

I just hope it's done with a purpose and not just to do it. So far TD has been very careful about that.
        Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
          • Feb 2005

If it's fair, the Bills will save $4M. It should be extended for 2 years and average $5M to $6M. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

Comment

• Jersey1031
            • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Mahdi
            According to CBS sportsline MW conract is going to be restructured in an effort to save an extra $2 million in cap space on top of the $2 million we already have. Maybe TD will make some moves soon.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/report/BUF

great to hear...maybe we'll make an impact signing soon now...

ty law...? hah
            "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Finch1031
              great to hear...maybe we'll make an impact signing soon now...

ty law...? hah

I would rather us go out and get a Guard, LT, or DT!!!!
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• dannyek71
                Drink Responsibly
                • Dec 2004

what other quality players are still available in FA?
                [

Comment

• bigbub2352
                  • Feb 2005

some other players still available are corey bradford, alex bannister, bennie anderson og, david terrell, carlos lee wr, jerome pathon wr, tai streets wr, chris hovan dt, victor riley ot, marcus bell dt, marcellus rivers te, ituli mili te, cam cleeland te, chris fuamatualafala rb, anthony thomas rb, jamel white rb amos zeroue rb, marcellus wiley de, bryce fisher de, vonnie holliday de, keion carpenter fs, ainsley battles fs, jason doering s, rob morris lb, tommy polley lb, carlos polk lb, andre dyson cb, nick harper cb, earthwind moreland cb are all affordable for the bills take your pick all need positions for the bills we will see
                  XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

If TD somehow manages to get him to play for $4-5M a year and/or re-structures him in a way so that he can cut him if he can't play LT, he will be fixing his last major mistake IMO.

Comment

• EM Bills Fan 80
                      Let's Go Buffalo!
                      • Mar 2003

I really hope we can free up an extra 3 Mil at least, We really need to adress T or C on the O-Line and do it soon

Comment

• mysticsoto
                        Too sober for this...
                        • Apr 2004

I know most people don't think this will ever happen...but let's just say...that MW really got his head in gear, worked out hard this summer, and is able to switch to LT this year. Let's pretend! Would people still be as negative toward the O-line that they are now? RT is easier to fill...usually, and there are actually alot of good draft prospects for RT.

The only one from the draft that I like for LT that we may get a chance at is Jeremy Parquet.

But for RT, there might be many more available - like Ray Willis for instance...

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                          some other players still available are corey bradford, alex bannister, bennie anderson og, david terrell, carlos lee wr, jerome pathon wr, tai streets wr, chris hovan dt, victor riley ot, marcus bell dt, marcellus rivers te, ituli mili te, cam cleeland te, chris fuamatualafala rb, anthony thomas rb, jamel white rb amos zeroue rb, marcellus wiley de, bryce fisher de, vonnie holliday de, keion carpenter fs, ainsley battles fs, jason doering s, rob morris lb, tommy polley lb, carlos polk lb, andre dyson cb, nick harper cb, earthwind moreland cb are all affordable for the bills take your pick all need positions for the bills we will see
                          there are a ton of people on that list that are signed now..

just off the top of my head..

terrell - giants
                          holiday - dolphins
                          mili - seahawks resigned him
                          bryce fisher - seahawks
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• venis2k1
                            Youboty can hope
                            • Jul 2002

what about that guard from denver Dan Neil, he is still available i belive, i know he is small 6'2"-285, and has some injury problems(knees), but i would like to see the bills at least bring him in for a physical, he is only 31 and is a pro bowler when healthy. I know im prolly the only one here, but i would love to see the bills pick up a quick atletic gaurd, with losmans mobility and lack of experience, i expect to see ALOT of him rolling out of the pocket next year.

IF neil is healthy(and at this point that is a big IF, cause i havent even heard any team bring him in for a look) he is hands down the best FA OL out there right now.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                              there are a ton of people on that list that are signed now..

just off the top of my head..

terrell - giants
                              holiday - dolphins
                              mili - seahawks resigned him
                              bryce fisher - seahawks
                              Terrell signed with the Giants? I thought it was only Plaxico.

Comment

Working...
                              X