PDA

View Full Version : OG Chris Kemoeatu

ryven
03-21-2005, 09:41 AM
What do guys think of him?

I know he has had attitude problems but do you think he would be worth a strong consideration?

R. Rich
03-21-2005, 11:21 AM
I'd love to see the Bills end up with him. He's very tough and has good footwork. I've watched many Utah games over the past season thanks to ESPN Game Plan and he's been impressive. He goes downfield to make blocks, can move well laterally in pass protection, and is very difficult to move, so bull rushers will not have it easy against him.

Buckets
03-21-2005, 12:40 PM
He looks mean enough and big enough to warrant a 4th round pick. In the first 4 rounds it looks like we could pick up our future guard, tackle and center.

DraftBoy
03-21-2005, 03:07 PM
Id take him in the third and be very pleased with the pick

gobuffalo2007
03-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Any one we will take any one!!!!!

jamze132
03-21-2005, 03:11 PM
He looks mean enough and big enough to warrant a 4th round pick. In the first 4 rounds it looks like we could pick up our future guard, tackle and center.
Yeah, uh... I don't know if we are going to draft our future O-line in one years draft, especially since we ain't got a 1st rounder. We would have to be extremely lucky to get 3 great lineman in one draft.

ryven
03-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Yeah, uh... I don't know if we are going to draft our future O-line in one years draft, especially since we ain't got a 1st rounder. We would have to be extremely lucky to get 3 great lineman in one draft.

I think all he is saying is the talent is there in the mid rounds this year.

jamze132
03-21-2005, 04:00 PM
I think all he is saying is the talent is there in the mid rounds this year.
Enough talent to fill out our O line? It is highly unlikely.

capitolneal
03-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Enough talent to fill out our O line? It is highly unlikely.
this yrs draft has depth at o-line

jamze132
03-21-2005, 04:26 PM
I am not disputing that. What I am trying to say is that it would be pointless for us to draft O-line with our fist 3 picks and expect for them to all be starters. If we had a 1st round pick, than we might expect 1 or 2 to start. It's almost impossible to find 3 guys in a row that will come right in, start, and not get JP Losman killed. We are not going to draft our future O line in one draft. It's impossible.

R. Rich
03-21-2005, 04:57 PM

More in the interior of the line than at tackle. The pool of tackles is quite shallow. There's good value at the top, but then there's a significant dropoff. There's a lot more depth in this draft at center and guard.