PDA

View Full Version : game balls and goats..

venis2k1
12-08-2002, 03:41 PM
balls

moulds
o-line
Moorman

goats
everyone else

TacklingDummy
12-08-2002, 03:47 PM
Goats:

1) CBS Cameramen: After watching the first half I got sick of seeing Gregg Williams face on my T.V. So what does CBS do? They show me his face 15 times in the 2nd half.(yes, I counted)

2) Drew Bledsoe: Horrible game.

3) Gregg Williams for kicking a FG when your down by 20. HELLO GREGG, you lose this game and your season is basically over.

4) First Half Defense: Even if the Bills Offense has a game plan they have to abanden it because they always are playing catch up.

Balls

1) O-Line
2) Moulds (2nd half)

JayWood
12-08-2002, 03:58 PM
Balls: Moulds, OLine(These guys are young with a real bright future in front of them), and ill even say that JR didnt do that bad, hey iam struggling to give a ball out.
Goats: Drew, I love the guy but today was not his best day, Gilbride, run the damn ball, GW-I have supported him but he is wearing thin on me, Fletcher-buddy you are suppose to get the QB not run by him, Watson-TURN AROUND!!! I could keep going if you want me to!!

venis2k1
12-08-2002, 04:00 PM
Yea i forgot about Watson, he once again showed how much he sucks.

lordofgun
12-08-2002, 04:11 PM
Big goat: Peerless Price - He cost us any chance at this game.

don137
12-08-2002, 04:40 PM
I agree LOG. His procedure call that cost us a drive and his fumble came at key points.
Other goats
Bledsoe also tried to do too much. With his experience he needs to show the maturity of treating this as a game and not a game against the team that traded him.
The equipment manager also deserves to be a goat because his is obviously putting lubrication on the gloves of the defensive players because how could a group of professionals continue to mistackle so much?

Game Ball
Bills fans that watched all 4 quaters

Novacane
12-08-2002, 05:16 PM
Balls....................Moulds

Goats.

Bledsoe.............He should know better than to force that INT into the endzone.

Price................read LOG's comments

WIlliams...............I can't stand this idiot. If we do not get rid of him(we won't) than next season will not be much better than this one. We will be shooting for 8-8. He is average at best.

WCoastFin
12-08-2002, 08:42 PM
Big goat for Bledsoe!...heck he looked like a goat today! he looked really really baaaaaaaaaahd.

WG
12-08-2002, 08:45 PM
An INT B2? I say all 4!

Goats:

Drew *******
Gilbride for being as dumb as a doornail in how he approached this game. He's a good guy to take with the same trick over and over and over and...

Balls:

Brady
Pat D

How on earth does Moulds deserve a game ball? The entire team sucked today except for Henry. The team should at least have the decency to trade him so that he can go run somewhere.

don137
12-09-2002, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Big goat for Bledsoe!...heck he looked like a goat today! he looked really really baaaaaaaaaahd.

I agree he looked bad. He almost looked like he played QB for the Dolphins...

The Natrix
12-09-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

How on earth does Moulds deserve a game ball?

1st TD catch: The only way to make the catch was to have each of his big toes barely in bounds. He did, and he did.

2nd TD catch: caught the ball with one hand while covered.

if that doesn't get you a game ball, I don't know what does

WG
12-09-2002, 06:39 PM
Two catches ain't enough in this game for me to give him a game ball.

Getting open some other times would have gone quite a ways in doing it however. Yeah, those were spectacular catches. But they didn't help us win, nor were two single catches enough. Other than those, the several other catches he did have were inconsequential.

In order to get a game ball in my book you have to do something to help the team win or otherwise be productive for most of the game. Like Flutie, he had a few "moments", but all-in-all, he wasn't a force today. Not by a long shot. He averaged what, like 8 YPC and had 63 whopping yards? Big deal.

Sorry...

venis2k1
12-09-2002, 06:54 PM
Wys, did you see that second catch, that one might go on Moulds all time career highlight reel.

Novacane
12-09-2002, 06:55 PM

How on earth does Moulds deserve a game ball?

He scored 18.3 points for my fantasy team. He gets a game ball!:D

WG
12-09-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by venis2k1
Wys, did you see that second catch, that one might go on Moulds all time career highlight reel.

Yeah, I did. I agree! Awesome!

But it's not like it broke the game for us.

Did you see what he did for most of the rest of the game as our "star WR?"

N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!

Just like w/ Flutie! You can do whatever you want to to gain 6 yards. You can run around like a bird for 45 seconds and fly, but a 6 yard gain is still a 6 yard gain.

63 yards on 8 uneventful catches for the most part is just that. 63 yards on 8 catches. I'm not gonna give him a game ball b/c he made one or two look pretty.

That's the difference between me any you. I evaluate apart from my emotional leanings.

But yes, it was a spectacular catch. I fully agree! Both of them.

The Natrix
12-09-2002, 07:07 PM
most WRs in the league have not had 2 spectacular TD catches in their careers let alone 1 game. wys, get yourself a tape of the game and watch them again. I am done with this thread

The Natrix
12-09-2002, 07:17 PM

Just like w/ Flutie! You can do whatever you want to to gain 6 yards. You can run around like a bird for 45 seconds and fly, but a 6 yard gain is still a 6 yard gain.

I couldn't agree more

however, what the hell does this have to do with what we are talking about?

90% of receivers wouldn't have made either catch, and 99% wouldn't have made both. Give it up wys, and give him a gameball. That is the difference between you and me, I will take a statement back when it was emotionally charged.

Novacane
12-09-2002, 07:33 PM
Moulds was our best player yesterday Wys. Thats the only reason I gave him a GB. There was no one else even worth considering. His stats may not have been huge but his plays were the only scoring we did. Thats why he gets my GB

WG
12-09-2002, 09:12 PM
That's fine B2. I'm not arguing w/ you. If you would have given him a game ball, fine. That's the beautty of this stuff. It's opinion driven.

I wouldn't have in spite of the fact that it was a great catch. If the rest of his game had been 9 catches for 130 yards and a TD or two, then yeah, he would have gotten one from me.

One catch does not a game ball give. If that's the case, I'm sure there are a few players each week that deserve game balls based on one play. Clements, I think it was him, made a heck of a tackle on one play. I'm still not giving him a game ball for it.

Moulds' catch wasn't for a huge gain. If he made a spectacular catch for 3 yards on 1st and 10, would you give him a game ball?

Natrix? Not me!

;)

Drewpac
12-10-2002, 12:24 PM
This is why Moulds gets a gameball:
With Moulds 27-17

Without him 27-3.

Enough said.